41. The love i have for you

"I've been worried about you Jungkook, everyone is." The man spoke through the phone and sighed. "I do understand, no matter what the situations are to you, and you know i care for you. But i also don't want you to lose your job because i know how important it is to you."

The tired man sighed.

Later at night; Jungkook in his room. Lying in bed on his tummy, propped up on his elbows, his ankles crossed as he was holding the phone on his ear.

The windows of the room were fully open, and the moonlight slid through the curtains that were swirling in the cold breeze. Jungkook's shirt wasn't warm enough. Yet, his body didn't shiver a second. The heaviness of his chest wasn't a slight better since this morning, so all the air couldn't feel enough for him to breathe without feeling suffocated.

Right, a very heavy weight was taken off his shoulders to finally getting rid of the model, but only few hours weren't enough to erase her memory,

and those ugly feelings-

The loneliness.

His co-worker said he understood. But not really. Jungkook knew no one could understand how much he struggled. Yet honestly, he didn't except anyone do.

"I wasn't going to disappear forever. I just needed a break, but as i said, I'm coming back to work tomorrow."

"The boss wouldn't fire you just because you needed days break from work. That's why i said you should've let him known, instead of 'disappearing', Jungkook."

"I'll explain tomorrow and apologize too. Don't worry about a thing, Leo."

"Yeah, he'll hopefully take it easy on you, but you're okay, right?"

Neither did he know.

In something between both, maybe; like, being at relief, but with ugly memories and the guilt of the mistakes he can't undo.

Jungkook held his right hand out in front of his attention and looked at it to see it still hasn't really stopped trembling since this morning and focusing on it trembling, while remembering the urge that was nearly so close to pushing him choke a woman to death made it almost impossible to control it. So once he started to feel annoyed he turned his attention away from it and the thought of it, then forced a little smile to himself.

"Right, I'm okay."

At the very moment, Jungkook heared the doorbell of the house rang. Letting his head immediately turn to the side and look towards the room door, wondering a second who could it be.

"Someone's at the doors." Jungkook said and heared his co-worker release a soft sigh.

"Mhm."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

They said goodbye and Jungkook hanged up the phone. The tired man pulled his body off of the mattress and sat, taking a second to fix his shirt before he climbed out of the bed and walked out of the room, moving towards the living room.

The bell rang once again, followed by a knock on the door. Jungkook was curious so he rushed a little. Once he opened the door, his gaze moved up and his heart skipped a beat to see the person that stood there, in front of his place's door.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called with a breathy whisper in total surprise as his gaze run over the latter's face.

Jimin was really standing there, simply. With his hands in his coat's pocket. Breathing soft, yet heavy exhales against the scarf that was wrapped around his neck to his lips, gazing up at Jungkook's eyes that were locked on his.