32. Hug me

Yoongi's daring words caught Jimin off guard completely that he swore it roused kind of anger in him like never before. And it totally showed, how it ripplied through him. His veins swell. But the designer wasn't the type to ever take their frustration or anger out on anyone, no matter how rudely the other would behave with him. So even if Yoongi insulted him being low, Jimin without saying a word, pushed his chair back and walked away, even ignoring Hoseok that tried so hard stop him and just walked out of the restaurant as quick as he could. Not even noticing it was raining.

Jimin couldn't break down in front of them or public. Hell No. But he was so close to until he entered his car and turned it on. All the time the designer thought he was a sensitive person to get upset easily but currently he just felt so done that he believed no one in his place would ever handle this situation.

However, at that moment he was lucky to leave before he started to cry his anger out without letting any of them see him vulnerable. His tears seeped down his cheek, like how the rain was splattering gently against his windows, Jimin drove anywhere the road could take him. Not caring where, neither he knew where he should but he definitely knew he didn't want to go home.

He couldn't figure out if this amount of frustration and anger was because of Yoongi's words or Joohyun's message. It was like his mind couldn't think of only one of them but both at the same time, making him more irritated and demanding to cry without stop.

The windshield wipers whipped back and forth bringing visibility to Jimin that was feeling like an old man with weak eye sight and amnesia issues. But the thing was, Jimin did really feel like suffering from a brief loss of consciousness anytime tears blurred his vision before he could squeeze his eyes shut for a second to let them fall on his cheeks. There wasn't a single way he could control any of his feelings.

Eventually and for some odd reasons neither Jimin could understand, the young man found himself standing in front of a mansion. Somewhere he were before only once and now, for the second time in a condition like this. The only difference was that Jimim stopped crying. The road was long enough for him to cry his eyes out till they're red and swollen.

In the darkness, he stood behind Kim Taehyung's house's doors, not being able to find a reason why there; rain trickled down the back of his neck, making his body slightly shiver. Jimin slowly pulled up his hood and put his hands in his pocket, looking down at his shoes. He sniffed the cold air and breathed out a cold breath. Just now he started to feel the breeze getting colder and he couldn't even move a step in when the doors were locked. Jimin was too confused with himself. Thinking if he should go back in the car and call Taehyung to open the door for him or just drive home.

He couldn't figure out if he was doing the right thing or he just was a lonely soul needed a place where he could feel safe.

Long minutes passed and he was still standing there thinking to himself until the sound of heavy footsteps from other side of the door interrupted Jimin's endless thoughts and when he looked up with those red eyes and pensive expression, he saw a man, that from the way he dressed seemed to be the house's guard, eying him carefully.

"Mr Park?"

So he could really recognize him so quick after getting to know him only once in his life when he first came to this place? Jimin thought and nodded his head a little for the man.

The tall man then wasted no second to take the keys out and approach the doors. "Sorry. I wasn't informed you'll be here tonight, i wouldn't have locked the doors. But since i was there watching the security cameras i was able to recognize you. I'm still so sorry for making you stand here for so long in a cold rainy night like this, sir." He assured apologizing after opening the door and immediately held the umbrella in his hand for the young celebrity to keep him off the rain and guided him inside.

Without Me || Jikook जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें