15. Suspect

Jimin didn't hesitate like last time.

This time he was determined; The designer had already made up his mind. Faced Seulgi and asked all his questions and now he was ready to listen carefully to anything Seulgi had to say and think wise, without letting his feelings take over him, like before.

Jimin didn't want to be sensitive about it anymore. To be a real man and get his man back even if he wasn't the one broke up. But Jimin thought about it, million times already. And the more he thought the more he realized Jungkook wouldn't break something precious for nothing.

His Jungkook, his precious beloved,

Always did his best to protect them. so now, Jimin felt responsible.

Because Hoseok was right saying Jungkook still loves his lover; Of course that was the truth. Now Jimin believed that. He believed it's impossible for his Jungkook to forget his true love just like he can't. Jimin trusted his beloved again, like he always have. Even if Jungkook was no longer his, he was no longer the person Jungkook hug every night and whisper beautiful things to, kiss or make love with, Jimin didn't want Joohyun to have Jungkook, nor anything about Jungkook.

Jungkook belonged to Jimin.

Joohyun wasn't trustworthy. She didn't deserve Jimin as a friend either. Obviously, then why would she deserve an innocent soul like Jungkook?

However, The designer now wanted to know everything Seulgi wanted to say before and think wisely when needed.

Even if he had to lose literally anything, he didn't want to lose jungkook, more than he already did.

"I'm glad you decided to listen to me." Seulgi uttered and sipped her iced coffee. "Last time, you didn't want to hear further to what i had to say. but i don't blame you at all. I understand it wasn't the right time or place.. I felt like if i don't share what i know, I won't chill about it, but then i realized i made you uncomfortable and I was sorry about it.  Thanks for trusting me after all, though. You being here shows you still care and that's what i expected. Of course,"

"How can you forget something means the world to you." She mumbled and glanced up at Jimin. Sweet expression, Listening. That expression made Seulgi feel relieved. Jimin wasn't pensive about it as his expression proved and that was enough to make Seulgi continue,

"So Jimin," she called and Jimin hummed in response. "Do you still think Jungkook broke up with you for no reason?" She asked, watching Jimin become thoughtful, "Are you sure? Sure that there were absolutely nothing gave Jungkook a reason to break up? What if it was something he couldn't utter?"

"Honestly," Jimin spoke up, "Hoseok and i talked about this earlier. And you know? He made me believe there's always a reason behind everything. I believe Hoseok, and i believe you. But.. how can i assure when i know there was nothing wrong with me and Jungkook? He was often busy with work and I'm often at my work space, home. He was even normal whenever we talked, on the phone or face to face. There were nothing fishy or strange in him-"

As Seulgi absorbed his words, she nodded her head few times slowly, "Of course, there should be definitely something. something Jungkook couldn't show? I get he was always honest with you but what if it was something he felt too frustrated with?"

Could it be this bad?

Jimin thought. He tried to think again but he spent the whole past month thinking of a reason and everything leaded him to nothing so he immediately shook his head and sighed, "i tried alot. If i think all over again, I'll only hurt my head Seulgi."

" I understand." She hummed for few seconds, "Can i ask you few questions then Jimin?"

"Go ahead."