8. Guilty [Part 1]

"How about Saturday? I'll be free."
-Kim Taehyung

"Oh, my best friend's wedding is on Saturday- I'm very sorry.."

Jimin bit his thumb's nail after sending that reply and nibbled down his bottom lip. Fidgeting around a bit for not receiving a reply for about two minutes. The designer felt a little bit embarrassed because he thought maybe the model felt offended now. Not like Jimin had another choice but oh well.

He tapped his food on the floor, waiting for the model's reply, staring hard at his phone screen as if his life depended on it. Almost forgetting about his best friend that sat next to him on the same couch, praising him for his look for last night's show.

"I'll never shut up about how beautiful you looked last night, Jimin." Hoseok carried on with a soft smile on his face, unaware that Jimin was barely paying attention. However, he continued speaking until he stopped right when he heard Jimin suddenly huffed.

Hoseok quickly shifted his gaze to Jimin to look at him for a moment then looked down at his hands that were holding the phone and scratching the case of it.

Hoseok took a simple glance at the phone's screen and chuckled. "You texted him already?" He asked with a smile, already knowing the details, since Taehyung was the first thing Jimin talked about the moment he arrived here.

Jimin responded with a nod and immediately looked back down at his phone when his phone vibrated in his hands.

"It's fine, Jimin. Then whenever you are free, alright?"
- Kim Taehyung

"How about Friday? This Friday."

Jimin replied almost immediately.

"Friday it is. I'll set the time and place, please?"

"Of course."

Jimin grunted, one of his hands squeezed his own tummy when it suddenly ached and closed his eyes letting out a whimper.

His system still refused to handle the amount of alcohol he drank last night. Jimin had a hangover. He was feeling nauseous, as expected, when he wished to spend a good time with Hoseok after a month. But honestly, he couldn't regret wasting himself last night. Because after all, it made him senseless and forget about Jungkook for the rest of the night. 

Hoseok sighed. "You finished a bottle of wine and four bottles of soju you last night. Then what did you expect?"

Jimin chuckled and coughed for few seconds. "I'm not complaining though. I'll be fine. I used medicine before coming here."

Jimin's voice was harsh and raspy. He cleared his throat to somehow let it out better, but his throat was bitter and dry so it hurt to try. Right when he was about to pour himself another glass of water, a new unexpected message popped up and Jimin noticed it once the phone vibrated. 

He read it.

"By the way, i can't wait to meet you."
- Kim Taehyung

Jimin didn't expect a reply.

More likely, he didn't expect 'that' kind of replies.

When he grabbed his phone and read the message again, his eyelashes fluttered. Jimin couldn't help but chuckle softly when his gaze softened staring at the text. Smiling like that at his phone for few seconds,

"Is this really.. Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asked and looked up at Hoseok. "What if it's a prank by one of my friends- Could it be? Or.. It can be a psycho fan. Right, Hoseok?"