21. Sight - The ceremony

Jungkook, however, wasn't facing the entry of the reception hall. Just sitting alone at a table in the corner.

It wasn't like the employee was uncomfortable but it was a little awkward for him sitting alone while everyone else were around their friends, smiling and laughing while chatting. Another reason why he kept his head down on his phone to not let himself focus on that; and he of course needed to focus on anything else to forget how nervous he was a little bit.

During that moment, Jimin has entered the building as Hoseok followed alongside. Once Jimin was standing at the doors of the hall, he carefully ruffled his bangs with the tip of his fingers to cover his forehead then let out a soft sigh.

The designer really wanted to cover his face before he could step further in. He moved few strands of his hair over his eyes to cover more of his feature just a little more and considered keep his head down whenever he could. Jimin guessed there won't be only celebrities, so that was going to be a little hard for him act all good than the fact Joohyun was there.

Jimin was very friendly, even to people he never spoke to, but after his breakup he somehow became very insecure about himself and uneasy when it comes to talking to people, specially after locking himself down for a month; if he won't be able control that feeling he was sure everyone will think he's dry. But it was almost like he didn't care.

Jimin sighed softly, as he was about to pace inside the hall. He was determined to not give anyone a look but he knew he can't even hope not attract anyone's attention. Most of them were probably awaiting his arrival, he was sure. so Jimin prayed he won't have to socialize since he absolutely didn't want to answer any questions like, where have you been, how's everything or,

Where's Jungkook?

That would be frustrating but honestly, The designer couldn't be in the mood for anyone either.

Things were a little worse. In Jimin's eyes, there were fear. Fear of looking around and smile. Not that he couldn't fake it, but what if by any chance his eyes meet Joohyun's in there? Even Imagining it was disgusting.

But Jimin had no choice, so he rolled his eyes in frustration and with a heavy heart entered the reception hall where suddenly people's noises filled his ears.

At the same time, an uneasy feeling began in hoseok stomach as they entered. Before Jimin could move further, he took a quick glance around and immediately spotted Jungkook. But Hoseok immediately decided not let Jimin be around the right side. It was a small risk. Not a big problem, but Hoseok knew Jimin's condition that moment, he knew his best friend was already uncomfortable so he didn't want him see Jungkook yet.

Not before the ceremony ends.

But when Hoseok's gaze quickly shifted to the tables on the left side,

Fuck.

There was Joohyun.

Hoseok couldn't open his mouth to speak when he watched Jimin's pace fasten further inside, going towards the right direction. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't stop Jimin either. He just held his breath for a moment then quickly followed the designer. People's stares got him just form a quick smile but when he looked over at Jungkook for a second he saw him on his phone; and luckily, Jimin wasn't in the mood to even let his eyes notice something or someone, so Hoseok watched his best friend pull a chair for himself at one of first tables and sit down, immediately crossing his legs and rest one of his arms over the chair. Not in a rude manner because oh, no way anyone believe Jimin can be rude, but that behavior didn't give off nice attitude still and Hoseok understood why so he instead mouthed 'Hi' to Jimin's friends he knew and sat down right after.