18. I'm here for you

As if Jungkook was broken in million pieces.

It was dark and almost late at night, around 11pm. Jungkook was ruined emotionly and mentally. physically, he barely helped his legs stand still where he was.

He shivered when the cold autumn breeze kissed his skin and brushed his wet hair, Jungkook raised his head and faced the door of a familiar place. Jungkook's beautiful doe eyes were covered with tears, few were rolling down his cheeks, soaking his cold chapped lips wet. Jungkook's black hoodie wasn't warm enough to stop his body shiver and he still wasn't brave enough to knock on the door, but his legs were ready to give up at any moment.

His whole body was exhausted; It was his choice to win. He didn't want to let Joohyun watch him refuse, or agree then give up: The power he had on her was the only thing allowed him feel strong. He never realized the power was only physically but emotionally and mentally he was weak and incapable. But after all, It was like Joohyun dared to challenge him so he needed to show her who she tried to mess with, specially when it comes to railing her perfect body.

Morever, Going to the wedding with Joohyun was a huge risk he never wanted to imagine doing it.

Jungkook let out an angry laugh.

He pressed Joohyun against the wall and choked her, staring at her soul. "You fucking Dare?" He clinched his jaw and tightened his grip around her neck making her gasp and choke.

"You're so shameless."

He won, of course; and It was different from the other times: It wasn't only an angry sex, but Jungkook was merciless.

Jungkook never had anything passionate with her anyways.

He didn't just win though. He, once again, could let all his anger out by fucking her, but rougher than ever. But how could that help him feel satisfied? Jungkook ruined his innocent soul completely, to someone he barely knew. He felt horrible: Mentally drained. Disappointed. Jungkook turned into nothing he could be proud of. It was awful.

In fact, He felt ashamed to even think of himself as a man.

With hesitation, he took his hand out of his hoodie's pocket and raised it to knock on the door. He hesitated hundred times before, standing there for about ten minutes, not knowing how to react at the sight of his friend but the last thing he knew he was falling apart. Jungkook couldn't handle his life alone anymore.

However, without another second to think and hesitate, Jungkook sighed wearily and finally knocked and soon rang the door bell. His heart felt heavy. He didn't know it was the right choice to meet him. All he knew, his friend was probably the only person can help him at that point. Help him not only get back to the person he was but encourage him to fix what he ruined before ruining himself along completely.

Jungkook also was ready to be straightforward. Let it all out of his chest, anything he could never tell anyone about, finally to someone he trust, despite the fact they never talk to each other anymore, despite the fact he was scared to. He sighed, thinking of the other's reaction when he see him. Jungkook still couldn't forget about the punch in the jaw few weeks ago. He shut his eyes close and breathed;

Did Hoseok really mean to do it? Jungkook just hoped to be welcomed in at least. He really hoped.

The employee was totally helpless.

Few minutes passed. A faint sound of footsteps could be heard from the other side of the door now. Jungkook was still in silent tears that were falling uncontrollably. The doors pulled open and the man raised his head once again.