24. She's a woman

Shutting his eyes close, the stored tears flew and the sobs wracked his body when he no longer could handle the weight on bis chest that felt so heavy.

His breathes hitched, the designer allowed his tears course down his cheeks. He needed to cry or else his whole body would have given up standing. No one had a single idea what was behind that little sweet smile of Jimin's.

Eventually, Jimin wiped his tears with his hand and sniffed few times. To steady his breathing, Jimin started to inhale the cold fresh air and exhale until it was better to breathe. Just like that, Jimin calmed down and eased the pressure on his chest. But he was still tired; not physically but emotionally. That's why he had no energy left to go inside and act perfectly fine or force another smile.

He breathed out a deep huff and noticed the glass of champagne in his hand.

"Who told them to fill this shit? I was trying not to get drunk." He spoke to himself and even when he wasn't okay with being tipsy, he didn't mind take another sip, not thinking about what was going to happen the second he get drunk. Whether he'd be handled by his friends or Jungkook himself if the men would even get the courage get close to him. At that moment he just gave up being half drunk with blur vision every few minutes.

But right when his lips touched the glass to drink, he noticed sound of heels right behind him. He stopped right where his lips parted to take the alcohol then slowly lowered his hand without the champagne meet with his lips. Jimin blinked when the sound was getting closer and closer to him, wondering if it'd stop behind him. So he instantly used his finger to wipe the a few tears off of his soft pink cheeks.

He felt a little embarrassed also, to turn around and let the person see his red eyes and messy bangs. But he had no choice but to meet with the person if they called out his name, so to prepare himself, he closed his eyes inhaling then opened them and exhaled, next he smiled and instantly run a hand through his hair, fixing it.

"Park Jimin."

The voice spoke. Jimin couldn't recognize it. Only because he was a little dizzy and over the place. So he turned around real quick and the first thing his gaze dropped to, was the golden heels as well as the long slit of that woman's dress until he looked further up to meet her eyes.

What he saw could definitely be like one of the nightmares Jimin had almost every night few days after the breakup; rather run towards the streets and get hit by a car than speak to the woman stood in front of him. Jimin should have not turned around at all but he never thought it could be a chance the person be Joohyun.

That fake smile over Jimin's face slowly started to fade until his expression became empty, leaving him only stare into the grass in disbelief and hope she won't dare get closer to him or even utter a thing. Because obviously the fashion designer didn't want waste even a second listening to her. at least he managed to remain himself calm, but how could he have the strength act normal at her daring stare?

Joohyun dispirited Jimin. He would handle it but Fuck, Joohyun must be very brave to face Jimin looking like that -tight dress, exposed arms and breast- outside of the building without covering a thing, so with unreadable gaze that Jimin refused to look at.

"You seem alone." She spoke out, her gaze scanning Jimin till she moved a step closer, making Jimin tighten his grip around his glass, "I'm not here to pity you though but, I can't believe even Hoseok left you alone to cry.. Here? when you probably brought him with you to not lose your sense and do things you'll regret later after seeing Jungkook there for me."

Jimin couldn't understand her point of view. But what she said made his blood boil. That wasn't at all the Joohyun he knew. It was true he heard about how awful she was as a human out of industry from her best friend, but it still felt unbelievable to realize it himself by just one or two statements. He again remained himself look as calm even when he was holding a heavy breathe in and tried not her words effect him or make him give difference expressions like he was about to.