20. Insane

"All you do is complaining."

"I'm pissed off, please get it."

"You consider to go to the wedding with this attitude? At least just the evening Joohyun, please, try and be happy for Seulgi. Or act like you are."

Joohyun rolled her eyes and turned away from the mirror. She raised her eyebrow at Yerim and grinned almost maliciously, "I'm not an actress." She forced a smile.

"Weren't you excited about it last week?"

Joohyun rolled her eyes in frustration this time and snorted, shaking her head before turning to look at the mirror to finish her makeup. "That was when i thought I'll be able to go there with Jungkook." She picked up the lipstick and sighed. "I believed the fact he was naive more than i should. Now i think he won't ever make our relationship public. The proofs are his aggressive marks over my neck and knees that i had to hide with make up."

"They still hurt." Looking at her reflection, Joohyun touched her neck and hissed at the pain, ".. He's so unfair, but he knows I can be worse."

"Nonsense. You can't control a man Joohyun. If Jungkook wants to, he will run back to Jimin and he won't be scared of you."

Joohyun chuckled, fixing her bangs with the tip of her fingers. "He is scared actually. In fact, Jungkook can't be brave and get the gut to face Jimin anymore; at least that's what i believe. But if he tried, i will show him i can break my promise if i want to."

Yerim got confused but remained unbothered; or she tried to be. She could actually go alone to the wedding, without getting late but she's so close to Joohyun after all and didn't want to refuse picking her up, specially after knowing that Joohyun was so upset and mad that Jungkook didn't let her go with him. Yerim knew Joohyun will turn into a drama queen over it and complain. So Yerim finished fixing her dress and sat on the edge of Joohyun's bed then crossed her legs, waiting for her friend to be done.

"Jungkook cares about Jimin alot still so of course he won't allow me with him. He can't let specially Jimin see us together and hurt him because Mr Jeon cares about Jimin's feelings."

"And you care?"

"Of course i do. I get jealous! He's my Jungkook. He's mine and people has to know, but i can't just let everyone know which exactly why I'm really frustrated."

Jealous?

Joohyun could only feel Jealous when a fashion model like her gets more fans, fame, love, or attention than her.

Weird.

For a minute Yerim Just frowned her eyebrow a little, studying the woman in front of her, questioning in her head:

Isn't Joohyun really like a princess or something. She's really pretty and gorgeous; her dress was sleeveless, had a deep v neck and a high slit. It was gold with bling sequined rhinestone.

Attractive.

Million of people wish to be as beautiful as her now. It was her natural beauty that even people wanted as a new face. Joohyun actually looked prettier without makeup, the reason why she doesn't have alot of it. Of course she had the right to love herself alot and be very proud of it so it still wasn't easy for Yerim see her in love with someone else, someone that was kinda forced to her love.

Did Joohyun only cared about how handsome, charming and good looking Jimin's boyfriend was? Or his pure sweet attitude really made Joohyun fall for him like that?

Both.

Yerim smiled.

"What stops you?"

"It's a deal yerim you won't understand."