27. Nothing feels like you

Warning! This chapter consists smut.
____________________

Without wasting another second, Jungkook held a proper grip of Jimin's face, bringing it closer and kissed him over his plumb lips that he missed. Tender and gentle, he parted his lips against Jimin's, allowing the latter to suck on his lower lip and kiss each other passionately; as Jungkook moved closer in between Jimin's thighs, Jimin interlocked his fingers with Jungkook's nape hair tight, showing how much he loved the passionate moment they shared and remained closing his eyes.

The sweet taste of Jungkook's lips against his, along with their strong scent, filled Jimin's head within seconds, making his mind go blank by the second he felt Jungkook was eating his lips out so gently while he was still cupping his face.

The designer tilted his head to the other side through the kiss, revealing the content smile on the corner of his lips as they kissed. There's when his phone stopped vibrating. But neither of them could even took notice of it.

"Mhh.." Jimin hummed and leaned back, slowly pulling away from the kiss to both catch their breath. He smiled in satisfaction and moved a hand to trace down the side of Jungkook's face and latch over his neck before Jimin kiss his nose, slowly trailing his lips up to press a kiss over the forehead and down to kiss his lips once again.

"Make love with me Jungkook.." Jimin whispered in between the warmth of Jungkook's lips and locked his eyes onto his addicting gaze, "Put your hands on me and remind me how much you love me Jungkook. I'll believe you in so many other ways~" He continued to whisper and breathed a sigh in satisfaction when he felt Jungkook was rubbing his inner thigh with his palms, because those words only tempted Jungkook. Making him forget about other stuff and only crave his lover more than he already did miss him.

However, Jimin's intention wasn't basically sex. The designer just wanted to feel Jungkook close to him, against him or on top of him. Naked. To be able feel him better when he was going to touch his skin; enjoy more warmth coming out of him. The warmth of their naked bodies when their heart would be beating close to each other and cover each other with kisses just sounded too perfect in Jimin's head that he did want nothing more than that at the moment.

Jimin also wanted to have all of Jungkook again; his body and soul, thoughts and emotions for the whole night and admire him. He missed him. Not even his pride could prevent him for wanting those feelings.

Suddenly, Jimin let out a soft gasp and dropped his head to press his forehead on Jungkook's shoulder once he felt Jungkook's right hand glided up to touch his clothed hipbones. He Felt his own face grow hot. But those whimpers he let out next to Jungkook's ear made Jungkook want to gaze at him as he did. See his beautiful expression change as he was touching him. So there the younger man held the side of Jimin's face leaning back and locked his gaze into his soul, watching the red hue over his cheeks while his eyes were fluttering open.

With his smile that was tender and mischievous by Jimin's sight, Jungkook lowered his head, capturing his lips for another passionate kiss and slid his tongue inside his mouth, allowing it to swirl against Jimin's tongue and hum escape both of their mouths as Jimin couldn't help but hold onto Jungkook's neck tighter.

"Mmh.. Jungkook.. I missed you.. your touches on me.." Jimin whispered. He couldn't quell the deep ache within him that longed for the other's touch. Neither he could stop Jungkook teasing him because he loved every second of it.

Jungkook run his hand down Jimin's chest and slid it down under his shirt, making Jimin grin and close his eyes to feel how gentle Jungkook began to caress his abdomen with his fingertips. He couldn't deny that made it hard for him to remain in his place.