28. I promise you

"You don't know how much you've made me happy just by being there, sweetheart."

"Yet, I'm sorry that i couldn't stay till the last moment to say goodbye. I should have but-"

"Silly. I already told you, you don't have to apologize and i won't let you say sorry again. I just hope there's nothing wrong. In face, I hope everything goes great for you Jiminie, because that's how you deserve it."

The Next morning.

When Jimin first woke up, he wore nothing but light blue shorts and after washing his face, he decided to call Seulgi. He congratulated her first and because he felt sorry for leaving her wedding party earlier than he considered to, he believed the phone call was necessary.

He drew the curtains open a little and stood in front of the big window of his room, leaning his frame against the wall and gazed outside. At the clear cloudless sky, the shining sun and the yellow leaves on the plants and trees in his yard.

The sweet tender smile never failed to warm up his face. Jimin was happy for the first time after a long month of September. First time after a month he was able to feel relieved that he could smile without making effort, and feel grateful to be alive. Being incredibly warm just how the weather outside looked this Sunday.

Jimin turned his face to the side where Jungkook was sleeping over the bed, naked, as the blanket was covering his lower body. Looking comfortable, and so precious in the designer's eyes that his smile touched the corners of his mouth to lit up his happy face and warm up his eyes a little more. Taking a quick moment to admire before he turned around to look outside again, letting out a soft relief breath.

"You shouldn't think about me now at all. I'm alright." Jimin managed to speak sweetly gentle into the phone to not wake Jungkook up and continued, "But Thank you Seulgi.. I really wish you a happy marriage life. And all the best in New York when you leave. I'm sure you'll be a successful business woman also, a great fashion designer soon. I'm sure you can do it. I'll miss you so much, we all will. But I'm not telling you this Just through the phone. I'll see you in the airport tommorow."

"Oh wait- You're coming?!!!"

"Of course i am."

"Awh Jimin, I love you! It'd mean alot."

"Love you too sweetie." The man mentioned, "See you, hm?"

"See you!"

Once Jimin hung up the phone, he placed it over the nightstand and approached the bed. Carefully he sat down on the edge of the bed next to Jungkook and the smile returned to his lips by watching him sleeping peacefully. The designer didn't realize the more he admired Jungkook the happier he felt. He was just enjoying every second of his time being with his beloved. But for sure, he could feel how warm his heart felt inside of his chest.

His hand moved to reach Jungkook's face and just so slow and careful, Jimin landed the back of his fingers over Jungkook's cheeks and began to stroke along the side of his face, slow and very careful to not wake him up until he pushed Jungkook's long bangs over his forehead to the side and felt his own smile turn warmer to that.

As much as he wanted to wake him up, he couldn't. Jimin couldn't wake his beautiful angel sleeping so peacefully like that looking so comfortable, even though he wished to see Jungkook's brown orbs. The doe beautiful eyes he had and smile at them, exactly how last night both shared endless love stares against each other's warm skins, soft giggles while they talked about random topics and cuddled until eventually both fell asleep around three in the morning.

Jimin bent over to reach Jungkook's face and closed his eyes for a second as he kissed him over the forehead. Noticing the love marks he himself decorated Jungkook with, over the shoulder and neck. Jimin took a moment to stare and feel proud to know they won't be gone too soon.