2. You are perfect

"Please let's catch up now. Come on, Jimin. I miss you."

Jimin walked up the stairs to his room, hesitant to give an answer because he didn't want his other best friend to watch him devastated and depressed too.

At least not in public.

"But alright, let's be honest. I need to tell you something you should know and i won't feel relieved unless i do."

"Oh.." Biting down his lower lip, Jimin thought about agreeing almost instantly. He entered his bedroom and looked back to notice Hoseok was following him inside there.

"Where are you?"

"At a restaurant. I'll send you the location. Let's have lunch together too, please?"

"Sure.. i guess."

With a faint smile on his lips, Jimin said his goodbye to Seulgi and hanged up, placing his phone on the dressing table. He took a long minute there, frozen, then sighed and opened his huge mirrored wardrobe.

"So?"

"So??"

"What did she say?"

"She wants to meet." Jimin huffed, looking through his clothes inside the wardrobe for something just acceptable to wear. "Said she misses me and kinda insisted. I really didn't want to agree and let her see me like this.. Totally a depressed person- but i did because she said there's something i should know. God knows what it is this time, Hoseok."

"But who knows. Maybe she has something good to tell, this time."

Jimin shook his head, looking for a pair of black jeans to wear with the shirt he just picked up. "Her tone of voice didn't seem like it'll be something good, though. And you know. The last time she called and had something to tell was the fact, oh, Jeon Jungkook started a relationship with Miss Joohyun. Let's say that at this point nothing can be more surprising and heartbreaking than that. Unless she wants to say they're making their relationship public. To make all our friends pity me. You know then, I'd never show my face to the world, ever!"

"Don't be so negative like that Jimin-"

"Whatever." The man finished to continue with another topic, "I'm going to the show tonight by the way. It's important, right? Plus, i can't lock myself down here forever. But to be honest, you being here now made me feel better Hoseok. Thanks for coming."

"So you're getting back to your sense now, hm?" with a chuckle, Hoseok sat on the designer's king-sized bed, crossing one leg over the other once he felt relieved to those words coming from Jimin and smiled a little bit. "What will you wear for tonight's show?"

"I won't tell you. You'll see that on social media tommorow with hashtag parkjimin." The designer teased, laughing softly.

"Oh- You mean you are not showing your Best Friend? Come on, Park Jimin, i want to be the first one." Hoseok formed a playful pout over his lips, watching Jimin from the reflection in the mirror in front of their figure.

"I'm Joking. I haven't decided what to wear baby." Jimin let out a soft chuckle before pulling his shirt out, sliding the new one on.

"Will you dye your hair?"

"No." Jimin responsed, standing in front of his wide mirror next to his wardrobe and began brushing his soft blonde hair strands.

"Good. Because blonde makes you look hot in pictures."

Jimin glanced through the mirror at Hoseok sitting behind him over the bed and raised his eyebrow in a playful manner. "Are you crushing on me now, Hoseok?"