12. Got no regrets

"It's been already three days.." Joohyun mumbled; She blinked back a tear, but it escaped and slid down her cheek.

"Can you stop now and ask me what do i want to drink?"

Joohyun's face faded in and out of focus at her friend's sudden exclamation and her thoughts drifted away. She quickly wiped the tear with her index finger before looking at the female sitting on the other side of the couch, "Sorry," the model scoffed, "What would you like to drink, Miss Kim Yerim?"

"Tea."

"Who drinks tea at this time of the day??" Joohyun suddenly exclaimed then rolled her eyes in frustration. For a second she was ready to snap at her friend for no reason but she controlled her words with effort. "I don't know where the tea is-"

"Are you serious now?" Yerim spoke louder on purpose to make the model stop giving useless excuses every now and then, "I'm not just your friend here, I'm your guest! Did you realize I'm here, sitting on this couch in your living room, listening to you talking about your arguments with Mr Jungkook, already more than one hour? At least make me a cup of tea, I've got headache!" The female huffed, "You're so ungrateful Joohyun that i can't even blame the man for anything he did and said to you that day."

Joohyun expression remained the same. She didn't even flinch at the words; Pale skin, chapped lips, the model just glared at Yerim with half closed eyes before she heavily inhaled, "You won't understand," she closed her eyes and broke her gaze away, "..How embarrassed i felt, around all my staff in My house, When Jungkook literally snapped at me and got the audacity to call me an attention seeker. After that, after hours only i fired them, all. I could cry and i didn't want any of them see me like that, frustrated, weak and helpless."

"It's your fault Joohyun."

"Are you now telling me this because i didn't make tea for you?" She scoffed.

"Joohyun listen, You know, I won't comfort you with lies." Yerim stated in a serious tone of voice, " If you've brought me here to help, I'm going to be only honest with you, alright?" she finished into a question and watched Joohyun immediately raise her head,

"But I'm losing my mind Yerim." The model clinched her jaw, "Look at me. Just take a good look at my face and tell me, Have i ever looked this depressed? No, right? That's because of Jungkook. I feel obsessed with him, desperate for him, because there's no sensible reason for what I'm feeling since i met Jungkook. I can't even control my emotions anymore; To keep Jungkook, I'd sin. Do you think i would care?" She closed her eyes and let out a shaky inhale, "Yerim, I never felt this way before. If it's love then I'm crazy in love with Jungkook." The model concluded calmly.

Yerim evinced no surprise, she only chuckled, crossed her legs and arms and rested her back against the couch, "This doesn't change the fact what happened was your fault, Just accept it. You're making the man sick of you already. You're not giving him a good reason to long for you because you're always running for his attention and that only makes him run away from you." Yerim concluded, but the sudden thought of Jimin made her look at Joohyun in disappointment,

"..and don't forget he lost the love of his life. That's not easy." she finished and instantly got up. "Anyway, I'll get up and make tea for myself."

"Do i look like i care about Jimin now?" Joohyun asked and watched her friend roll her eyes. Yerim however shook her head right after and walked into the kitchen; The kitchen was pretty far from the living room but the two still were able to hear each other, "Jungkook is my only concern now!" The model mentioned without looking back towards the kitchen where her friend stood, "I want him to have his attention on me, me only. He-"