1. I need him back

"Black or white?" Joohyun asked Jungkook as she continued to stare at her two dresses inside the wardrobe before she turned her head, looking over her shoulder at the man on the bed to see him laying still with his eyes closed, which he obviously was drifting into a doze, like he tired to get back to sleeping after she tried waking him up for her important day.

"Hey!" The female whined rolling her eyes and walked towards the windows, "Do you know what time it is now? Get up." She drew the curtains open and quickly moved towards the bed, sitting on the edge of it next to her boyfriend.

"I know you're awake Jungkook." Joohyun groaned softly, pulling the blanket off his bare upper body slight bit when she got no response.

Jungkook frowned. His body still needed more sleep to relax, as he could feel his eyes a little heavy and tired.

It was Saturday anyway. The day he'd often be off work. He wanted to sleep because honestly, despite the fact he needed it, he rathered just do than stand the sight of Joohyun in the morning. But unfortunately for him, Joohyun was a stubborn woman and he knew. That she'd kinda no way let him sleep peacefully if she decided for him not to.

So with a sigh, he opened his eyes and blinked at the sunlight streaming through his windows. "What time is it?"

"Ten o'clock."

He let out a deep groan, pulling the blanket up to try cover himself again but sighed again when Joohyun stopped him. "Let me sleep. I'm tired, excuse me?"

"No, get up." Joohyun insisted. "I need to go to the salon after minutes. And then I need hours for a look for tonight's show. But I'm stressed because i have nothing to wear here. And it's getting late for me."

"But what has that to do with me?"

"I don't want to have breakfast alone." She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

After few seconds, Jungkook gave in. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, slowly opening them again.

"I'm so stressed." The model breathed, looking at Jungkook, expecting a reaction from him.

"Ah, It's just a show, for god sake."

Her eyes widened. "Excuse me?? It's not just a show Jeon Jungkook. It's a Fashion Show. There will be paparazzi and quite alot of famous celebrities I've always wanted to meet. I've told you how excited i am about this day. I know for you it's just a show but for me it's not, Jungkook. I need to look like a queen."

As if he cared.

"Fine Fine." Jungkook scoffed tiredly, sitting up and stretched his arms.

"Good." Joohyun forced an easy smile, "The breakfast is ready downstairs, baby. Chop chop. But take a shower first. You still smell like sex." With a smirk that reflected an ugly attitude, she got up, leaving Jungkook's room.

__

"Jimin." Hoseok called again, worried. "I'm sorry for not calling before coming here, but you wouldn't answer anyway, right? You answered none of my messages and calls for weeks and i only grew worried. I tried to understand and give you time but you can't blame me. Honestly Jimin, i didn't expect you be doing this to yourself because of your damn stupid boyfriend- Yeah, he's my friend but he's an asshole for leaving you like that. And it's totally his lose, trust me." He breathed out a frustrated exhale and looked up at Jimin that sat across from him at the table, frozen staring at his cup of coffee. "Are you even listening to me?"

With his fingers brushing over the cup, Jimin raised his head. The fact Jungkook left him, 'for Joohyun' was still a big shock to him. And so devastating that honestly he rathered die than believe it.