23. Unstable

Jimin took a step back to read the message again then pursed his lips.

Oh right, Jungkook was there witnessing him and Sungwoon dance so close like that. Even if Jungkook had no right to mind that since they were no longer in a relationship, it wasn't right either for Jimin to be so close to a man like that at the center of the floor around lot of attention, specially when both were famous and known as close friends.

But also, Jimin agreed neither he liked Jungkook see him too close to another man like that even if he was his best friend. Jimin was never like that. And even if Jungkook was with a woman, it felt unfair for Jimin to make Jungkook hurt of what he was observing. Because deep in his heart Jimin believed everything sungwoon told him. He didn't feel guilty about anything at all. Sungwoon's words were worth the close dance they shared. They made Jimin less insecure, and happier to see Jungkook; even if they weren't enough to ease the strong emotions overcame Jimin after getting tipsy, the designer felt relieved at least.

"What's wrong?" Sungwoon asked, looking up at Jimin.

Right there, Jimin put his phone back in his pocket and raised his head to smile at his friend, "Nothing's wrong. Don't worry.. Wanna go join others and drink? Let's chat with friends. I miss them too, Come on."

"I thought you don't want to get drunk."

"Eh. I'll handle it."

Just another long minutes passed. It was when the party has started, few people dancing, some were talking and the others taking pictures. In other words, everyone were having a great time. For Jimin, it was just alright, since he was very distracted the moment he saw Jungkook and couldn't focus on a single conversation with friends.

Currently he was sitting at a table around his friends, including sungwoon. And so sharing nothing but that little space between him and Jungkook and the boring conversation with his friends. He wasn't comfortable but things could have been worse. Sungwoon brushed off all personal questions the other asked and helped Jimin get rid of the anxiety with what he said. But nothing helped Jimin focus, specially with the fact Hoseok went to Jungkook and sat there at his table. And in few minutes they both started to smile at each other as they talked. Making Jimin not just absorbed but curious and a little sensitive to be emotional since he was little tipsy.

So soon friends tracked Jimin down to the dance floor to dance, surrounding him like some crazy fans. They missed the designer and didn't want to miss the opportunity to have fun with him. Jimin was always everyone's favorite and Jungkook got to witness that fact in front of his eyes only now.

Jimin looked alright with everything, only that was why Jungkook felt uncomfortable. But that wasn't the truth at all. Jimin just run for distraction. A big distraction to ease the amount of emotions arose within him after seeing Jungkook. That's how he allowed his friends make him dance and fill his champagne glass in his hand to drink more. He wasn't energetic like them at all. Oh, but how could he be, when his mind wasn't able to focus on anything else but the many things all about Jungkook. Even the sweet memories.

⠀ ⠀

Jungkook let out a sigh; his arms were resting over the table, he looked over at Hosoek sitting next to him. "Oh great.. The wedding will be over so soon and I'm sitting with my legs crossed still like an idiot." He breathed before he immediately continued, "I'm so disappointed with myself for still waiting. What if i won't get the chance?" Jungkook concluded into a question that left him frown a little since he felt worried again then watched Hoseok look at him and smile a little.

"It's not your fault Jungkook. He's being dragged everywhere around his friends. But you already know despite that, this isn't the right place. Once he leaves the venues, you can talk to him. I'll make sure of it. Don't think of it as a big deal at all and keep your words, understood Jungkook? Just think it's now or never."