26. I belong to you

Listen to without me by Halsey and cheer me up with your comments!
__________

The atmosphere between them felt stiff and the long silence thickened the air, but that wasn't more than what Jungkook expected.

both Jungkook and Jimin sitting in the car as Jungkook drove. The silence helped Jungkook ponder in his head the many things he wanted to tell Jimin. But how uneasy he felt only made him grew more anxious about how to start a single conversation with Jimin without getting both of them uncomfortable. He was too bewildered right there that he totally forgot about Joohyun. He didn't care if he had to lie to her to let him breathe for once neither cared if she would blow his phone with messages and calls later. His phone was on silent mode anyway.

Besides all the thoughts that arose within Jungkook, the employee felt really grateful Jimin gave him a chance to speak to him without having to use more words than he actually wanted to. He didn't expect Jimin do so quick which it somehow made him feel like Jimin understood and cared. So he felt less tense, and a little less awful about himself. But that of course wasn't enough for the younger man to ease the anxiety of how nervous he felt.

Jimin was settled into the passenger seat, all the way to his place he had his head resting against the window. Totally zoned out, gazing at all the building passing by him. Just blinking without moving a muscle in his body. Jungkook would carefully glance at him and couldn't help but feel worried above the anxiety he had because he wondered whether Jimin was drunk or avoiding him.

Dizzy and a little tired. That's how Jimin felt. Even when the champagne in his system was still influencing his emotions in so many ways, his lips formed a weak smile as his eyes pulled close when he felt relieved for throwing his last shot of drink at the model and not actually drinking it. Then he inhaled the strong and sweet colonge Jungkook wore and breathed out a soft exhale.

Eventually and after about twenty minutes drive, they reached the place. Jimin stepped inside and once Jungkook followed in, his eyes traveled around the whole area; from the ceiling to the floor. He noticed no difference. The classy manner that Jimin's place held could never be compared to Joohyun's fancy one with many photo frames of her face against almost every wall. This place was where Jungkook felt home.

The endless memories crossed through his mind, not helping him walk further in

The endless memories crossed through his mind, not helping him walk further in. He could watch the memories in his head from the living room area to the kitchen where Jimin was walking as if they were real now.

This place held so many beautiful memories for him.

Even when he felt like tearing up, Jungkook realized he was feeling warm inside. Because there he stood, loving the feeling of being around Jimin alone and More than happy to know Jimin didn't hate him enough to not give him the right feel comfortable. So far being positive. He just needed to feel confident but it was hard. It was probably harder than finishing hundred papers at work on holidays.