5 Monster Movie: Part 3

After Sam picked me up, he managed to find Lucy's address at the bar, so we made our way to her house and parked the car.

Once we got out, we walked up to the door, and Sam picked the lock. We walked in, and Sam was in the lead with his gun ready for anything.

As we made our way through the house, we eventually stumbled upon stairs that led down into a stone basement. Once we reached the bottom step, I looked around and realized it was more of a dungeon or an evil laboratory and less of a basement.

"Oh, thank god," Dean whispered loudly.

I looked over and saw Dean dressed in lederhosen. He was strapped to a vertical table with metal straps.

"Just in the nick of time," he said, "That guy was about to Frankenstein me."

"Aw, you look adorable," I teased as Sam broke the straps to free Dean.

Sam smirked. "Yeah, you look real adorable, Hansel."

Dean rolled his eyes as he stepped down from the table. "Shut up."

We walked up to a giant, castle style, locked, wooden door. Sam glanced back at Dean, who gestured for Sam to try to kick the door down. Sam sighed and kicked the door, but his foot went right through it, and the door just fell off of its hinges. Apparently, the whole house was just a giant theatrical illusion. Dean rolled his eyes and shook his head in disbelief.

Sam nodded. "Let's go."

We walked down a long hallway, and at the end of it, there was a giant doorway, and through it, we could see Jamie lying on a huge medieval bed in a white silk gown.

When we walked through, Sam in the lead, Dracula, cape, and all, grabbed him and threw him through the wall, which easily crumbled, leaving a large hole behind.

"You will never be Van Helsing!" Dracula yelled and then turned his attention to Dean. "And you, Harker, now you die."

Dean threw a punch and connected. "How 'bout now you shut the hell up?"

Dracula grabbed Dean, threw him to the ground, and raised his arms to attack him. I was about to charge when two gunshots went off, and I jumped back.

Dracula looked down at his chest at the fresh bullet wounds. "Silver?" He turned to reveal Jamie shaking behind him with a gun in her hands. "It was beauty that killed the beast. No, Mina, do not weep." He collapsed into a chair. "Perhaps this is how the movie should end." He sighed and closed his eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next day in the town square, Sam and I stood awkwardly, waiting for Dean to finish making out with Jamie so we could head out of town.

"Well, thank you, G-man. You have been a great service to your country." Jamie smiled and bit her lip.

"Oh, yes, I'm very, very patriotic." Dean laughed and then looked over his shoulder at us. He turned back to Jamie and gave her one more kiss. "Bye."

"Bye." She smiled and then walked off toward the bar.

The three of us started to walk away when Jamie called out to us. "You guys saved my life, you know? So, thanks." She nodded with a smile and then continued into the bar.

"I like her." Sam smiled as we started walking again.

"Feels good to be back on the job, doesn't it?" Dean asked.

Sam nodded. "Yeah, it does."

"The hero gets the girl, monster gets the gank. All in all, happy ending... with a happy ending, no less." Dean chuckled.