Chapter 11

Amelia

"Amelia, How much do you know about my family?" Xavier asked.  I tried to think about how much knowledge I have on them. I know they live far from my Pack, like airplane far. They lived on a different continent then me. They lived in France in a tropical forest. That is where the Royal palace is, it is hidden from mundanes. I know the Royal Family members are Queen Victoria and King Michael, and Xavier.

"I don't know a lot about The Royal Family." I said while nodding and trying to remember any kind of information. "So it explains your behavior when my family and I arrived." I gasped and then hid my face again. "Explain to me what my behavior was." I said to him while uncovering my face with my hands.

He chuckled slightly "Well, you seemed very annoyed" He said. "Did that anger you?" I asked him. He took a really long pause to think. "It did indeed. However your temper and my temper will most likely clash in the near future." He says as if it a fact. Of course it's true, my temper is unpredictable.

Gavin came back with our meals, he sits the plates in front of us. I smiled in delight, it smells so good. It's been a long time since I ate out. I usually only did it with Mom, Dad, and Ivan. Sometimes I'd go with Macy but that wasn't very often. I pick up my fork and take the first bite.

It tasted so good, I'd probably have to order from here all the time. Oh great I just remembered I won't be around for long. I sighed and took another bite. "How do you like your food?" Xavier asked. "It's good, I've never eaten here. It's not that far from our territory." I said while looking around the homey yet sophisticated restaurant.

I stopped myself from taking another bite. I watched Xavier cut into his disgusting steak. I scrunched my nose and he looked up at me. "You don't like Steak?" I shook my head no, he laughed at me. "Xavier, Can I ask you a question?" After he took his bite he nodded his head at me. "I am a Warrior ranked wolf in my pack."

He cut me off  "That's debatable."  He says while sitting back. "What do you mean?" I asked with a confused expression. He took a sip of his wine and said "Well you're my Soulmate. You were born a Queen. Your rank was always a Queen." My throat went dry at the mention of me being Queen. Yeah it still hasn't registered for me. However whenever it's mentioned Kat gets this power boost.

Xavier notice my discomfort and lies back and smirk. His state confused me, what does he really want? I'll never know, what he wishes. He wants to dominate me, and Kat wants to submit. That doesn't mean me or Kat won't put up a fight. After two minutes of staring, I go back to eating. After a moment of comfortable silence. I call our waiter Gavin over "Can I have my same order in a to go box?" I said in a sweetly tone.

Gavin looked really confused. "You want me to put your food in a to go box?" He said while starting to reach for half eaten plate. I stopped him before he could touch my plate. "No, like I want a second serving of my order but put it in a to go box." I said. He laughed nervously and started to rub the back of his head. "Oh I'm so sorry ..." He said obviously wanting to know my name.

"Amelia" I said still smiling at him. "Well I will get it to you right away Amelia." Gavin soon walked away to fulfill my request and I turned back to eat. "That was unnecessary Amelia." Xavier said while cutting another piece of his steak. I finished chewing a bite of my food. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"You, How do I say this? Flirted with our waiter." He says with a scowl on his face. I chuckled at him because I did not flirt with him. "I did not flirt with him, I was nice." I say while air quoting around the word flirt. "I use to work as a fast food server and sometimes people were mean." I said while taking another bite of my food.

"You worked as a waitress?" Xavier asked with his eyebrow raised. "Yes I did, is that surprising Prince Xavier?" I asked in a amused tone.

"Actually yes it is. You don't seem like the person who like to serve people. It's not a insult it's just your wolf is Royalty and might have the ego of one such as mine." Xavier said, then he finished his last bite. He took a sip of his wine. "Yes but it isn't hard to fight my ego, my pride my put up a glorious fight though." I said and the finished the last bite of my food.

Xavier laughs at my statement. I guess I could say this date went okay. I don't know if he would ask me for another date. I don't have the energy to go on dates and say goodbye to my family. I still have to make up with Ivan. After a long time of thinking Xavier gets my attention.

"Amelia, I already paid for dinner. It's time to go." Xavier said while standing and exiting the booth. He walks over to me and hold out his hand for me. We stand up but before we were ready to walk out Gavin appears in front of us. He's holding a white to go box and he's smiling. "Thank you Gavin." Xavier says.

He hands be the to go box and I say "Thank you." And I nod my head. We soon walk toward the exit of the restaurant. Next thing I know we're in the Car.

"Amelia, When we get back to the Palace things are going to be very hard." Xavier says in a promising tone.

"I know, things are already hard."

__________________________________

I like this chapter because you get to see Amelia is a nice person. She's a warrior yes but she also has a personality other than her being a warrior. My intention for Amelia's character was never for her to be cold. I wanted her to be fun and nice but also hard working and independent. 💋