Chapter 33

Amelia

Ivan and I have been playing games and talking for about two hours now and we decided to got see Mom and Dad. It is only 4 so we have plenty of time before I have to get ready for dinner.We walk out f the room and walk down the hall a little more and pass a little more rooms. We stop wand knock.

Mom's pretty face opens the door and she comes to hug me tightly again and I hug her back. "Come in, I missed you so much." Ivan and I walked in and we saw Dad sitting at a desk in the room and I could see his eyes light up slightly. Ivan and I sat on their bed and made ourselves comfortable.

"How was your lunch with the Prince?" Mom asks me while going to sit on Dad's lap.

"it was really nice." I say trying not to show that much expression on our lunch.

"Ivan and I were just playing some bored games and wanted to come to spend time. Also I think dinner is Formal so make sure you wear a dress Mom and dad and Ivan should wear suits." I say.

All three of them nod their heads, "What I didn't ask was how is Ivan's training going along with my students." I say.

"Ivan has actually been doing really well, he has gotten better with Warrior Jace teaching him." Dad says

"Oh so all you need was a mediocre man and not your Queen of a sister." I look towards Ivan and grab his shirt to pull him closer.

"Please you're far from Queen material."Ivan says while pushing me off of him.

"Ivan! You don't say things like that. Go back to your room until it's time for us to get ready for dinner." Mom says and stands up to grab him by his arm and pull him up off the bed.

"It's fine Mom really, his little stupid comment didn't affect me at all. After all he's the one being taught how to fight by a puny mediocre man." I say and she lets him go.

"Amelia, you said it was big but you didn't give specifics. It is huge and beautiful. I am so proud of you." Mom comes over to hug me yet again. I laugh and say, "Proud of me for bagging a Prince?"

"Is there anything for us to do around here, we have been sitting in here for a while." Ivan says.

"No, not really. I am guessing not a lot of people visit the palace." I say.

"So what have you been doing here these past months?" dad asks.

"Well I have been busy with lessons in preparation for me to be Queen. It's like training a princess." I finish.

"When are we going to be able to fully meet the Prince?" Mom asks.

"Well, Tonights dinner is where you'll be able to talk to him but I would count on tomorrow since tomorrow is Saturday and he'll be more casual." I smile while saying casual.

"I can't wait to meet the Prince and tell him my sister should be named Queen violent bitch." Ivan says and laughs hysterically. 

I go to push him on the ground and hear Dad laugh in the background.

***

I am now in my room with Mackenzie and Elise and talking with my family was nice, it felt like I was back at the pack. I can't say home because this is my home now and it's nice to not fight it. I smile in the mirror and Elise stares at me while brushing my hair. Mackenzie is in my closet looking for a small cocktail dress for me to wear to dinner. 

"You have been awfully happy, that means thing between you and the Prince are going great." Elise says and smiles while pulling hair products out of my vanity drawers. 

"My family is here so that is why, The prince and I are fine." I put my head down a little trying to hid my expression on the topic. I just want to know what Xavier feels, after all these months of getting to know him I still feel a little distant. I sleep with him almost every night and still feel like he doesn't share his whole true self with me. 

It is like sleeping with the prince but not with Xavier, but tonight is supposed to be a big night so I push it aside. It is not like I can slow time down and push away my duties given to me. I have learned so much in my lessons> I am willing to accept every part of this life if it means that he will be there. I want to know if he feels the same way as I do. 

"Your highness I decided to curl your hair but I am going to put it in a half up half down. Is that okay?" Elise asks me while I nod my head. 

She begins to work on my hair and I grab my shine to pass time, I don't think I am going to sleep in my room tonight, "Mackenzie could you also pick me out some underwear along with some pajamas and ascot them to the prince room." I say while grabbing my makeup out of the vanity drawers and trying to be still for Elise. 

"Yes, your highness. I also found your dress for tonight along with your heels. I am going to leave them on the bed then deliver these close to his highness." Mackenzie quietly says while doing around the room.

"Thank you, Also Elise I am just going to do my own makeup for tonight." I finish while grabbing my foundation.

"That's fine, less work for me." She laughs and continues to curl my hair. 

Elise finish my hair and pins the curls up and she walks through my closet looking at all the different dresses. The close was full of clothes that kind of fit me. Two months ago they fit me and just bought more clothes and dresses for me. I could say that they were very colorful. I look to see Elise looking amazed in the closet.

"You can pick one and take it, take one for Mackenzie too." I say and she screams from the closet and starts tor rummage through it. I laugh at her and finish my makeup.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

boring to me but enjoy my lovies >>>333