EPILOGUE

Xavier

I've never felt this nervous in my life, maybe that's when I met Amelia. For the first time I finally feel in control of my life and that's all I've wanted. It's Amelia and I's coronation today. Today is the day we formally take our place as King and Queen. I am wearing an all blue beaded suit with broad shoulder pads dripped with gold.

I've never felt this much pressure to fill in the terrible shoes my father has left for me to fill. I want to be a better King than him, I want to be worthy.

Not only do I want to be a better King, I want to be a better Husband and Father than he ever was. Every Alpha, Luna, and Beta have been invited to witness the coronation. I am standing in the long hallways before walking into the chapel like room awaiting my crowning.

I am waiting for Amelia and I'm sure she's going to wear a beautiful black gown. My mother will be escorting her very quickly and I'm left here with my thoughts. I made sure to keep my promise and the family of the Queen will be sitting right in front along with my mother after she passes on the throne. I wish that I wasn't nervous but that's inevitable, I hope I be better than my father. He was a quite King, not one to do much for the Kingdom. I feel her presence and look back to see my Mother and her. She's wearing a blue dress that hugs every part of her body. There is detailed gold flowers all around it. Her hair is tightly curled and pinned away from her face and she looks stunning. I try to breath and focus, she walks up to me and bows.

I take my hand and touch her chin to lift her up like we did once before, "Beautifully stubborn I'd say." I say to her. She smiles in response and we stand side by side assuming position. I turn my head to my mother who is wearing a black gown with gold to fit the occasion. She waves her hand to the guards and they drape blue and white clocks onto Amelia and I, once we're adjusted mother stand in front of us. The doors open and everyone stands, we begin to walk down the long alter.

I pull back my shoulders and stand up straight trying to focus, once we reach just below the stair case my Mother take two steps ahead of us. She gestures for everyone to sit and for Amelia and I to kneel, in front of her is two pedestals with our crowns.

"Today, We're here to pass down and to honor our new King and Queen. Centuries ago we were blessed by the Moon Goddess. She gave us a King and a Queen to structure us and we must continue to honor that. Though things may not have worked out as we expected we still must honor her wishes. Do you Prince Xavier Harrison promise to protect, respect, and honor your Kingdom?" My Mother says while looking down on me.

"Yes, I solemnly promise."

"Do you Princess Amelia Harrison promise to protect, respect, and honor your Kingdom?"

"Yes, I solemnly promise." I here her say. My mother turns her body to pick up my crown, she slowly places it on my head and I close my eyes. I feel this boost inside, like myself and Mannox got bigger. I open my eyes to witness Amelia's crowning and I see my Mother smile dearly as she places the crown my Mother once wore onto her head. Once she was finished Amelia and I stood up and turned to greet the leaders of our Kingdom.

"Your King Xavier and Queen Amelia Harrison." My mother speaks loud enough for the whole room to hear, I grab Lia's hand and watch as everyone bows for us. We turn back around and my Mother moves to the side so we could take our throne. It was hard to walk at first but I got the hang of things. I am already better because I'll love, respect, and honor Amelia. That is my first priority ever.

***

Amelia

I just want to lay down, my neck hurt and stomach hurt. That crown was a little heavy and so was that clock. There was a party to celebrate Xavier and I and he has been mingling with the Alphas of the Kingdom. I should probably do the same but I am feeling a little weak today. Luna Kelly walks up to me and she stops to bow, I nod my head and she stands back up.

"Thank you for making the journey and watching the King and I's formal coronation." I say to her.

"Oh no need, I quite literally was your Luna so it's no big deal." I wasn't going to let her annoy me. "Get away from me please, you're going to cause me a headache." I say as I wave my hand and let a guard escort her from me. I lean back and rest my head to relax during this noisy party, I look to see my Mom talking with Victoria. Everyone seems to be having a great time but me, I just need to take all this off and lie down. Xavier escapes from his conversation to come sit next to me, he grabs my hand and kiss it.

"You don't feel well." He says with concerned brown eyes.

"I want to rest, I feel super tired." I say to him.

"I'll have William take you to our room. Take a hot bath and rest, I'll be with you soon." He says to me and kiss my hand once more.

William is by my side in a second and helps me up, I link arms with him and we slowly walk out of this party.We walk down anew stairs and walk down a hall of rooms that's just for Xavier and I. We reach Xavier and I's new bedroom and I walk in. William bows and classes the door behind me. Once it's clear I dash to our bathroom and throw myself to the toilet, I feel so sick. I throw up and this goes on for about 30 more minutes.

I get up and turn on the hot shower, I grab my tooth brush and brush my teeth once more. I strip naked and feel relief once my body hits the shower. I sigh and slightly feel better after throwing up, I just couldn't sit in there anymore. The smell was getting to me, I feel bad for leaving him.

I jus don't know how I'm going to tell him I'm pregnant. I'm worried he'll freak out because he's nervous about being a Dad.

______________________________________
hey guys there is a bonus chapter coming soon so please be on the look out. Also there is a new story published on my page. Go ahead and check that out and give it the same love you give Warrior Luna. It's called 'Mafia Attraction'
thank you, love you.