Chapter 36

Amelia

I feel warmth all over my face and I smile as I remember of the events of last night. I feel so close to Xavier, like I feel completed and whole. I open my eyes and look to my left and there my prince was, still sleeping with his beautiful disheveled hair. I move closer to him to lay my head on his chest and stare at his peaceful face sleeping. I gently shake him and his beautifully handsome eye lids shudder open and that's when my stomach shudders.

"Morning Prince Charming." I say while smiling annoyingly. I see Xavier handsome face and he looks down at me.

"I feel like a King today." He says while moving his arms to embrace me more, I smile then I lay my head on his shoulder. "You're always going to be my Prince Charming." I say and he leans down and kissed my head. Xavier looks to the right and grunts.

"We slept in and I have to get up because I promised your family a proper introduction." He says in a stupid princely way. He tries to get up but I pin him down and he grins, "Lia, we have to get up and you pinning me down isn't helping." He finishes.

"I want more my prince ..." I say mocking his slight French accent.

"You'll get more tonight I promise. I must present myself as an honorable man to your family. I just feel as though they at least deserve it." I roll my eyes and release some of my strength. I just feel really connected to Xavier more than ever and it's like we are one.

"My parents are going to be rushing the time for the wedding so we can take our place on the throne. It is mainly due to the recent attacks and My father would like me to take his place." I nod my head and take in the information and it doesn't scare me as much as to would have two months ago. I had fell in love with my prince and it is the most surreal emotion to feel.

"I guess I have to talk to your Mom today, I'm really nervous." I say while laying my head on his chest again.

"I wish I knew her intentions so I could protect you but truly I don't know if protecting is what you need from My Mother since I barely know her at all." He says in a saddened tone. I reach my head up and kiss his perfect plump limps.

"I'll let you go and I will be fine. I can handle your mother, let's take a shower together." I say while sitting up.

***

I got showered and dressed in Xavier's room but had to move to mine to finish my hair and make up. I am wearing some black biker shorts and a oversized black shirt with big bold letters that say 'fuck you' I walk to my bathroom to get my hair straightener and sit down at my vanity. I reach to grab all of my make up and sit it out along with my brush. I began brushing my hair in a rush because I realized I would be late meeting with the Queen. I plug up the straightener and sit it down until it heats up then start on my make up. Grab I Wi be frying my hair once again after being bleached.

I straightened my hair as fast as I could and looked in the mirror, I look semi normal and a little too casual to be meeting the queen but if I don't hurry then I will be late. I run to my closet and grab some socks and my black and white Jordans. I hurry to put them on and run out the door in search of William. After walking down these bitch ass stairs I finally see him.

He turns to look at me, "Ah your majesty I was looking for you. I will be escorting you to the Queen's personal tea room." I smile at him as he finishes.

"Thank you William, do you gave any idea to what this meeting could be about?" I say as I began to follow him.

"No your majesty, I do not." He says with a stoic face. We both stay quiet for the rest of the way and we enter a room with extremely high ceilings and floral wall paper with a lot of paintings. There are amazing couches and tables set throughout the whole room. The Queen is sitting at one of the tables with tea and macaroons sitting on the table.

"Thank William, you may go and please close the door." She says in her elegant but demanding voice. "Yes your majesty." William does exactly what she says and The queen turns her head towards me. She wearing a beautiful deep red dress that clings to her amazing figure. She has on the most beautiful earrings and her hair is in curls that inches down her back. I start to feel shy because not only am I just standing here but I am really under dressed.

"You may sit Amelia." She says and picks up her glass of tea to sip it. I walk slowly to the table and sit down, I try to use some of the etiquette I learned in those classes and lay a napkin across my lap. I gently put myself a cup of tea in my cup in front of me. "You look very nice today." The Queen voice interrupts me and she startles me a little.

"Thank you, you look very gorgeous your majesty." I say while trying not to stutter.

"Amelia you can call me Victoria, there is no need for formalities. You have dressed very informal today and I guess it was my mistake in not doing the same." She says with a little discouragement in her voice.

"Oh no Victoria, it is completely fine." I say and she smiles at me.

"I see my son is head over heels for you. That proposal last night made me extremely happy for him." Her statement confused me. Xavier and her seems to have a very strained relationship yet she is happy for her son.

"I do not mean to meddle but Xavier does not seem to think you care about your relationship with him." This seemed to upset her a little based on her face. It was as if I was getting a different side to her. Whenever she was around I could never tell her emotions based of her facial expressions. I guessed it was a family trait that she had passed on to Prince Charming. She was cold and unmoving and barely uttered a word. I wanted to know why this was different and why she was snowing this to me and not Xavier her own son.

"I love my son with every cell in my body. I am a very flawed Queen and Mother. Though I do not believe I deserve the title of Mother." She says with a disheartening facial expression that she tries to cover up with a slight smile. "Amelia you are he very opposite of me and I am happy of that fact. You are very strong willed, I have been watching you ever since you've arrived at the castle." I feel nothing but confusion and take a sip of my tea to calm my nerves down a bit.

"I want to be by your side every step of the way through the preparation of your wedding. I will scrap out any traditional practice during the ceremony that you don't like if you agree to meet with me in this room twice a week until your wedding in a month." She finishes and sits back to sip her tea and wait for my response.

I do not know what her intentions are and yet here I am ready to say yes. I don't know if it's the command of her tone or the fact that I finally want to give Xavier some peace with his mother. Then that will be it, that will be my present to Xavier. A perfect wedding gift to mending his relationship with his mother.

"So what day are we meeting again this week." I say and smile at her.

_____________________________________

Hope you enjoy this chapter lovies 3>>>