Chapter 6

Amelia

I decided I would stay back home at my parents house. That meant that I would have to pack up my cottage. Macy came over to help me pack earlier, thank god. But left when she said she didn't feel well and was tired. I was still in shock but I know it'd never be over and decide to move to packing my clothes. My wardrobe was interesting, I always try new stuff. However every piece of clothing that is own was either gray, white, or black.

I still haven't gone out since yesterday, I was worried he'd be there. I wasn't ready for him yet. I knew I had to say goodbye to my students. That's why I texted Alex and told him to tell the trainees they had to come in today. I was so annoyed that I had to say goodbye. I decide to go for a run to shake the nerves and everything racing through my mind.

I got a bag out of the closet and put my water bottle and some black leggings and sports bra with a black crop top jacket. I put my phone and keys in there and exited my cottage.

I was already wearing a pear of matching set work out clothes but that will be destroyed when I shift. I decided to let Kat out today, she needs to stretch. I start to shift and I feel all the bones in my body start to crack. After a while of shifting the pain stops hurting and becomes easier. Even if it does hurt never let your enemy know when you're in pain.

I'm done shifting and I'm in my wolf form and I can feel the earth beneath my paws. Kat pick up the bag with her teeth, Kat stretches and start running into the woods. My wolf is large with white fur and black paws. Kat has beautiful green eyes with black in them. Faster and Faster Kat runs, we don't get tired that much we're used to this.

I can feel the air around us. It feel so good when we run in wolf form. We start to slow down and I see a waterfall. Kat sets down the bag, and lays down and watch the waterfall. We love this, we love nature, it's everything. Outside is so peaceful, there is so many things you could do. I start to shift back, I am completely naked in the forest. This is the part I hate.

I grab the bag and go behind a tree. I put on the clothes and come from the tree and sit back down. This is what I need to clear my mind and head. I needed peace and quiet. Suddenly the air changes and I'm on edge. I know something is coming. I quickly stand up and look around. All I see is trees and the waterfall.

I know something is near so ignoring it would be stupid. All I wanted was some peace and quiet and now I might have to kill a rogue. This week just gets worse for me. Not saying that meeting my mate is bad it's just the consequences. I really didn't feel like killing a rogue this week. I get into my fight stance. I can take a wolf in human form or wolf, either way of it has bad intentions it's going to die.

I turn my head around when I hear loud paws running on the ground. Soon I see a huge black wolf. I've seen a lot of wolves but this one had to be the biggest. By the smell I already knew who it was. It's no escaping him is there? Even for a clear mind. Soon the wolf sees me and starts walking closer.

My mate is standing right in front of me. I can see his pitch black fur and his black eyes. My mate doesn't look angry, he look curious. He slowly walks around me and then stops right back in front of me. He starts to look sad. I slow my walk closer and take my hands and hug the huge wolf. My arms can fit around him because he's too big. His fur is soft and warm.

I can hear Kat purr inside my head, the wolf snuggles closer into me. Maybe this isn't so bad, maybe everything will be okay. My mate steps back and start to shift back into his human form I turn around because I know he'll be naked.

Minuets later I hear his voice. "It's okay I'm covered, you can turn around." He said in a soft tone. I slowly turn around a gulp. He's wearing a white shirt with gray joggers. "I'm sorry for walking away like that yesterday, I didn't mean to upset you. It was just a lot to take in." I blurted out. His face changed into a smile.

"It's okay, if I were you, I'd react the same." He said in his deep voice. He slowly walks to me, and take my hand and kiss it again. I feel those shivers again. I half smiled at him and then took my hand back.

"Come to dinner with me tonight, I will pick you up." He said straight forward. "How do you know where I live?" I asked. He laughed and said "I have my ways, I am a prince."

"I live in a cottage alone, not so far from here. However, I decided to stay with my Parents until we leave in two days." I said to him. "Very well, I'll pick you up from Mr. and Mrs. Davis house at 8 pm tonight for dinner." He said in a promising tone.

"What should I wear for this dinner?" I asked him.

"Wear something blue, it's my favorite color." That made me laugh really loudly. He looked confused like he didn't know what was funny about his statement.  "I'm sorry for laughing so loudly." I said.

"No please keep doing it, I love that sound, it make me and my wolf Manox happy." He said with a grin.

"Very well, as you wish my prince." I bowed my head. He brought his finger tips to my chin and brought my face closer to his. I now realized our height difference. He was really tall and muscular, his shoulders were broad.

"Never bow to me, But I'll alway bow to you My Queen." He said and he looked into my eyes.

"Amelia"

"Xavier"

"May I kiss you?" He asked me. My breathing stoped. He wanted to kiss me, did I want to kiss him? Of course I do. "Yes." The word slipped out of my mouth before I could fully wrap my head around what he was about to do.

___________________________________
I liked this chapter, it's makes me ship these two so hard. Xavier seem nice right? Wait till you see how much Amelia has to go through while in the Palace.