Chapter 15

Amelia

My students have started to come, I'm still waiting on Alex. He should be here by now, it's 15 minutes since class has started. He is still nowhere to be found, Xavier is sitting on a bench in the back of my "class." Xavier is wearing a usual midnight dark suit and he's in no attire to fight. So he decided to watch me "boss." around teens.

After five more minutes Alex came rushing in with his green water bottle and black workout bag. He looked tired from running and I don't understand why. He runs everyday so how can he be tired if I make him run all the time. Maybe I'm not hard enough on these kids, Alex looks at me. "Why are you late?" I asked him while folding my arms.

"I'm sorry, family problems." He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I nodded him off and he went to put his bag in the back of the room. He soon returned to the class and I clapped my hands and evilly smiled at everyone. They all began to sigh and I laugh loudly.

"Since today is my last day we are going to be teaming up with a partner and fighting." I say while smirking.

They all began to perk up at this idea but I can tell some are not happy. Not everyone is a good fighter and that okay, some of my student have no desire to become a pack warrior and that's fine. Not every can become a pack warrior. Alex seems happy about this but I'm not done.

"Whoever wins will have to be put up against another winner of two until we get to one person."  I say smirking again.

"What does the overall winner get?" One of my students Maverick asked.

"Well the winner gets to fight me." I say and they all gasp, Alex is so happy with his bug stupid smile.

"For now, everyone get your blood pumping." Everyone was still and shock and nobody moved.

"C'mon mover your ass and start running your laps."

I yell and start clapping at them, they all begin to move. I look back as Xavier and he has this stupid sly grin. As if he's proud of me, like he takes pride in my authority. I roll my eyes at him and his face becomes serious again. I take pride and joy that he has become annoyed with me.

He gets up and starts walking to me, avoiding the teens that we're running for their laps. He finally reaches me, "What if I want to be the one to fight you?" He says with a smug look.

I scoff at him and say, "Wow, you're going to fight teens, I didn't expect you to be a bully." I say to him.

"I'm not going to fight kids but it's a promise that we'll fight one day. You'd fall weak against me." He says with a a confident look on his beautifully annoying face.

Kat has been loving every second that Xavier is around, and she makes me say things I would normally keep to myself.

"Please, you'll fall to me." I say and smile at him. He winks at me and I try too keep my composure, he starts to walk back to the bench. He takes off his jacket and rolls his sleeves up in a annoyingly sexy way. Everyone begins to finish their laps and return back in a circle near me, Xavier phone interrupts me about to talk.

Everyone turned their head to him and they start to have this anxious look on their faces, including Alex. Xavier answers the phone and since we all can hear very well, we only heard what he was saying.

"What Happened?" He says in a serious tone.

"No, I'll be there in 20." He says and then hang up the phone. My eyebrows point down in confusion and he turns picks up his jacket and roll his sleeves back down and then put his jacket back on. I know when he leaves I'll be able to breath and that makes me slightly happy.

It also makes me kinda sad, Kat is extremely sad over this because she just loves his presence. Xavier starts walking towards me and everyone moved to the side, he quickly walks through them and they all bow.

He reaches me and his hot fingers touch my face and I close my eyes at the instant contact of sparks. I deeply breath in and then open my eyes to see his beautiful honey ones. "I'll be back to pick you up, what time does this end?" He asks and is voice is very serious and authoritative, it only makes me want him.

I take a deep breath and try to build up my voice but I know I'm embarrassing myself in front of my students. "About 5:20 is when we'll be done." I say in a quiet voice. Xavier nodded his head and takes his hand off of my cheek, he leans in all the way to his ear.

I can feel his breath on my ear and I want to touch him so bad but there is children here. Plus I don't want to move too fast with him, we've already kissed.

"Good bye Lia." He whispers in my ear, he pulls away but stop at my check and kiss it. I nod my head really fast and take another deep breath, I guess I'm going to miss him.

Suddenly he walks away and exits, I no longer feel him. Like something is gone but I don't know how to put it, it doesn't hurt but it feels empty.

I take a couple of moments to get my self together and I see everyone with their head down or heads turned another way. I laugh and all of their heads turn a certain way, this lightens the mood a little.

"Now, everyone pair up and don't pick someone easy. Pick someone that you know challenges you, because it's no fun winning something you knew you could win. You have to be assure of yourself but you also have to be aware of circumstances. The key strategy any warrior could have is their mental fight because without it you can't fight physically."

Everyone nods their head confirming they understand my instructions and advice. "Great now if you all don't get moving I'll beat all of your asses." Everyone laughs and start to pick their partners.

____________________________________