Chapter 4

Amelia

We were all standing here waiting for Luna Kelly and Alpha Ryan. Luna Kelly is an annoying Luna, she went to school with my mom. She used to bully anyone of lower ranks because she thought she was better. Luna Kelly is very superficial, her Luna ceremony was extremely expensive. She was very mean to the children, except for her own and she's very spiteful.

Alpha Ryan is obviously in love with her, it's his soulmate. She doesn't even look like she loves Alpha Ryan. Alpha Ryan and Luna Kelly have a son and two twin daughters. The future Alpha is Nick and he's your typical sweetheart. He's so nice I want to punch him. You wouldn't expect him to be that happy and shiny and nice. His sisters are the same way. It's like If you look at them too long your eyes will start to hurt.

Anyway, we were all standing and waiting for the Alpha to address us. "Today, The Royal Family is coming to visit to find Prince Xavier's Mate." All the she wolves in the Pack screamed. I covered my ears from the annoying sound. For some reason I felt jealous. I washed the feeling away and focused back on Alpha Ryan.

"I want everyone to be respectful and presentable, you are representing the Moonlight Pack." Alpha Ryan said in a serious tone. "I want all the unmated females ages from 16 to 25 over here."

He pointed to an empty area where no one was standing. I walked slowly to the area because obviously I was the oldest. I can feel the Packs judge-mental eyes wandering.  There was so many different girls. These girls were so young and beautiful and excited.

I know I look weird because I'm older than the girls I'm standing with but also because I'm wearing gray and black. I love this so much, note the sarcasm. I just want to go back home. I'm so tired of people staring at me like I'm the weirdest person they've ever seen.

I look around for Macy and Caleb and I see her in a yellow sundress with her brunette hair in beautiful curls. She clearly senses my annoyance with being in the eye of the Pack and give me a sympathetic smile. I smile back at her, but I am not happy.

I've never really learned much about The Royal Family, I was never going to deal with them so what was the point. Mom and Dad never talked about me being mateless. I know Mom wants me to be happy with someone and settle down. Mom understands that I'm not in any rush to find my Mate and I'll find him or her when the time is right.

Next to me is a red headed girl with long luscious hair. She was beautiful, she had pretty light green eyes and I could tell she wasn't as excited as the other girls. Everyone else looked like they had a sugar high. Honestly it was making me sick how much people were so excited.

"Everyone The Royal is going to be staying for three days, you are to treat them with respect." Alpha Ryan said. "They will be staying in upper level of the Pack house. That shouldn't be a problem because no one sleeps up there." Luna Kelly said.

"If you do something to embarrass our Pack then you will be punished." Alpha Ryan said. He said this in a promising tone. I've never seen Alpha Ryan so serious, this must mean the Royal family is on business. I could tell Luna Kelly was excited.

She was excited for her daughters. They just turned 16 and she was eager to see if one of them was the mate of Prince Xavier. This angered me and I don't understand why, of course she'd want one of her daughters to be Future Queen of the Werewolves.

We all stopped and look toward the 8 black cars coming towards the Pack house. They were black SUV's, very typical. I rolled my eyes, this going to be a long three days, I could tell.

Soon the loud cars came to a stop. In the first car there was a pristine man who stepped out and closed the door. He was wearing an all white suit with black sunglasses. I hate it here, why is this so cliche. I was trying to hide my annoyance, so I can try to be respectful.

I reached up and tugged my beanie down some more. It's really cold today, maybe I just have shivers. Kat is really annoying me now with the pacing in my head. I can't think straight, she feels excited and nervous at the same time. Right after this, I'm going for a run.

Four more men got out of the first SUV and walked fourth SUV and out walked Queen Victoria and King Michael. Soon after Prince Xavier walked out of the SUV. I kept my head down, the air was starting to suffocate me, I couldn't breath.

The intoxicating smell was so strong. It was like it wanted me to die from just smelling it. It smelt like pine, and it smelt so good. Alpha Ryan and Luna Kelly moved closer as the Royal family came close to the Pack.

I lifted my head and I saw Alpha Ryan and Luna Kelly bowing to the King and Queen. Not a second later Prince Xavier was going down the line of young unmated females.

I could feel my heart thumping out of my chest. I felt tingles all around me. I quickly put my head down. The truth was going to come out and I wasn't ready for it. I knew what was going to happen. I was so terrified, I just wanted to go home. My throat went dry.

I could feel him stop in front of me, I could feel his power coming off of him. I could feel the air change. Kat was loosing her mind, she was so happy and I was so scared. Once I looked up I knew everything was going to change. I wasn't ready, my god why does this have to happen to me.

I felt his warm fingertips on the bottom of my chin. It sent shivers into my spine. I wanted more, I wanted more of his touch. It's like my body needed it. I wanted to throw my arms around him.

He lifted my chin up slowly, and everything paused. I saw his beautiful honey eyes. "Mate" Kat said in my head. It was like I was staring into his soul. We were so close I could hear him breathing. His steady breathing was the best music I could hear. He nearly stopped my breath, it felt like I was floating.

His honey eyes were staring into mine he took his hand off my chin and softly grabbed my hand. He pulled it up to his mouth and said "I believe you're my Queen." He said in a deep enriching voice. Then he kissed my hand with his soft lips.

Oh my god.

___________________________________

I like how they met, it's refreshing. :)