Chapter 7

Amelia

Such a simple yet difficult question. His soft lips touched mines. I felt this hunger inside me, and I wanted to feed it. I threw my arms in over his wide and broad shoulders. It felt like the whole world was spinning around me. His hands went to the back of my head to push me closer. His warm tongue slipped inside me so easily.

We pulled away for air, I feel like I've been suffocated. I quickly close my eyes, I'm to afraid to look at him. After a minute I open my eyes and he's not there anymore. I look around and I see nothing. He must be really fast, of course he is. He's . the future Alpha King. I start to walk through the forest, I know my way back to my little cottage. I walk fast because I still have to take all my clothes and belongings to my parents house and then meet up with my students.

After a 15 minute walk, I finally reach my home. I go and open the door and go back to my room. I start to pick up my packed suit cases. I open my front door and start walking my luggage to the car. I get my keys and open my car. After I'm done I walk back into my home. I look around, this is the last time I'll see this place. I sigh and walk out the door, I lock my my small cottage for the final time, this some bullshit.

I walked  to my car and got in and shut the door. I started driving.

•••

"So you're leaving to become apart of the Royal Family and you're replacing us?" Ivan said in a angry tone. I've never seen him this angry, I guess he really does love me. I know he loves me but when I lived in the house we use to fight and argue all the time. I guess the dork really loves me.

"No I'm not replacing you Ivan, I have to go. I found my mate and he happens to be the prince so now I have to leave."  I put my head down and started to rub my temples. This was giving me a headache, I need some medicine. Today was going to be thought because I have to say goodbye to my trainees.

Honestly this was pissing me off, like who is he to tell me to pack up and leave my life for some Royal bullshit. I needed a release for my anger, I needed to spar with someone. I felt arms warm and familiar wrap around me and I looked up and saw Mom. She rested her head on my shoulders. I froze, usually physical touch make me feel weird. Yes, Mom has always nurtured me as a kid but I was weird. I never accepted hugs or kisses, it felt off to me.

I didn't like people touching me unless I was use to their physical touch. Like Macy alway loved hugs and anything physical. I mean it fit her because she's a bubbly and an annoyingly nice person. "I want you to know, I'm so happy for you. You'll be a great Queen."

My head snapped toward her, I didn't have time to think about actually being Queen. I can't deal with this right now or I'll panic. I rolled my eyes toward her. "I'm not going to be Queen Mom." I said while getting out of her arms. Ivan was still angry so he ran upstairs and slammed his door. I feel really frustrated right now, I get up and walk out of the house. I get in my car and drive towards the training building.

I park in the parking lot and try to control my anger. I usually don't let my anger slip by when I'm going to see my kids. When I do, I keep control of it. I calm my breathing and start to exit the car. I walk towards the building and open the door. There are many training rooms for each training instructor. I walk up a flight of stairs and walk through a long and large hallway. It has a lot of training rooms, each of them says the instructor name. I open the door and see all of my student sitting down bunched up together with their heads down.

I know I taught them to be stronger than this, now they look like a bunch of idiots. I had to stop myself from laughing, they looked ridiculous.  "Everyone get up and give me 15 laps and 200 push ups." I had 22 students all together and they all looked up and gave me a face that looked like they were shocked. Even Alex looked shocked. "Get up and move your ass or it's 300 push ups." Everyone got up and started moving.

After about 15 minutes the looked tired, they finished their laps but were failing at the push ups. They were out of breath from running, so they were extremely tired and didn't have the energy or breath control to finish through with the push ups. "Alright you all can stop." Everyone immediately dropped to the ground and groaned.

Velma, one of my student looked up and said in an exhausted tone "You know, I'm going to miss you Ms. Amelia."  I had no time to deal with a bunch of sad 14-16 year old because it will make me more mad that I have to leave them. "If any of you cry, you're going to have a worse work out tomorrow. Yes you have training tomorrow." Everyone groaned again.

"I'll miss you all too, don't mess with your new training instructor. I'm always going to be your instructor no matter how old you all become." I said while grinning. "Okay, you all can go, I'll see you tomorrow."

Everyone start exiting the training area and Alex stayed behind sitting on the ground. I bent down to him and he lifted his head. "Are you really going to leave? you were the only one who believed in me when I didn't even believe in me. Now your just going to leave me all alone."

My heart clenched, Alex was like a second brother to me. I grabbed his arm "Alex you don't need me, you never needed me. I just happened to be there to encourage you. You have always been fighting the battle you just needs the right strategies." I said to Alex. He smiled and he looked adorable with his boyish grin.

"That doesn't change the fact that you moped after I specifically said no moping or crying. So I'll guess you'll have to work extra hard tomorrow." I said in a strict yet amused tone. "Wow, you're going to make a great Queen. You sure got the bossy part down." Alex said.

And for the first time someone mentioning me being Queen didn't make me sad or angry. I laughed really loud. I was really going to miss this place. I put my arm around Alex shoulder and we walked out of the training area.