Chapter 43

Start writing your story

Amelia

This is so weird and I am okay to admit it, this doesn't feel like home anymore.  Xavier is where it feels home and it is like I stepped back into my old life. I don't even remember what it was like to breath before him.  Right now we are staying in the packs house for long or short term visitors. It was weird seeing my old pack, it is weird being here. I am staying in a old room that needs to be redecorated. Of course it's not my room like the one I have back home but it at least have a bathroom attached so that I don't have to share one. The bed is quite small but it will do, some of my things are sat on the floor next to a huge wooden dresser. I refuse to unpack because I know I won't be stying here long. 

My family insisted that they were to stay in their own home and that I come with them. I decided to stay here with the Queen because I don't want her to be alone. Some of the gaurds that came with us are watching my family home. The Queen took the bigger bedroom only after I kept assisting, she was very silent after dropping that bombshell to me. I have not spoken to Xavier since the last time we got off the phone. He seemed occupied and unapologetic about the things he said to me but I figured none of that matters now with our current predicaments. I haven't slept and it nearing day time, I have no idea what I am going to do to fill my day. 

There is nothing else I can do, it is another time back home and I feel no need to adjust to the days ere. I guess I could visit my old students but it'd be weird now that they've have a new teacher for several months. I decide to shower and wash away my thoughts with the water. I go to my luggage and open it. The weather is a little here so I quickly grab something comfortable but still cute. I also grab my shampoo and conditioner because it's time to wash my hair. It's just midnight black now and Xavier said he likes it that way but I feel the need to dye it every two seconds. However I won't do that since I do have to attend a wedding soon, hopefully. 

I walk into the old bathroom and turn on the shower to the hottest setting I could. Once I strip of my clothes I get in and the water burns, its' perfect for washing away thoughts. 

***

The Queen and I decide to leave this entrapment, we've been stuck in this house all day and she wanted to walk and talk with me. I am dressed in a silk black mini dress with a jean jacket, and white converse. I have on very minimal make up with a hint of pink and my hair is clipped up. The Queen is dressed very casually but she is still poised, she isn't wearing a dress. She is wearing a black turtle neck with long pants and the most beautiful designer heels. Her pretty brown hair is nicely curled and she looks stunning. We have been walking for the past 10 minutes in silence. We decided to go grocery shopping for food in that old house. There is a few Palace guard following behind us and in front. Theres a grocery store not too long from here and it feels nice to breath the air.

"Do you love your mate?" I ask her as we walk, she laughs and keeps staring ahead.

"I do love him." She only says those 4 words, everything she says is hard to interpret. I was surprised by her answer. 

"But he hurt you." 

"And I hurt my son." She says to me and it leaves me thinking.

"Who am I to hate someone who has hurt me when I've hurt someone else in return. I have only hope Amelia. That is hope that my son will forgive me but hope I will forgive myself. So yes I do love my mate and yes he hurt me.also yes I still hope my son loves me. You can't just turn your feeling off when someone hurts you, at least for me it's that way." She finished.

We finally reached the store and discussed how we'll split up and each find different things we need. Good thing it was an even number of gaurds because the Queen took 4 and I too. The store is quite small but big enough to get everything we need, the Queen wrote a list and I wrote what I needed to get on my phone. There isn't a lot of people in the store but we do earn a few stares. I go straight to the snack area, and look at the candy options. I hate chocolate I am more of a surgery candy girl. I finally decide on two different types of candy that I have been craving for months. My diet has certainly changed since I have been living with my mate and his ever so nor al family.