Chapter 3

Amelia

Macy and I were siting and eating breakfast, while watching New Girl. We loved this show, Jess was the complete opposite of me and I loved it. Macy was more like Jess. Macy was artistic, she loved painting. She has art galleries every 5 months. I admire that about her most. "I basically feed you, you're like my child." Macy said to me. "I can't cook May, if I did I would burn down my kitchen." I said.

"I could teach you how to cook, it would be fun, and safer, because lord knows you'll find a way to burn water." Macy and I laughed. "I don't want to learn, I guess my Mate will have to cook for me." I said while smiling.

"I guess so, him or her should keep you away from the kitchen if they wish to live. Your children will cower every time you step into the kitchen." Macy laughed. "May? Are you trying to her my feelings today?" I said while laughing.

Macy picked up the remote and paused the TV. She turned to me and her expression changed to worry, She seemed afraid. Her brown eyes are a little teary. Macy was beautiful, she had dark brown hair and pretty brown eyes. She had a round face, she always looks happy. She doesn't cry often unless it's serious.

"May, what's wrong? What happened?" I asked Macy while wiping the tear starting to fall from her soft cheek. "I have to tell you something. You have to promise not to get mad. I know you were mad when you had to share me with Caleb because I was like your sister our whole lives, but I." I stoped her rambling.

"May whatever you have to tell me, just tell me. I won't get mad, I promise." I said to Macy and then gave her a reassured smile. "Amy, I'm pregnant" Macy said. I furrowed my eyebrows. I searched her face and she was telling the truth.

I was trying to register this information. Macy is pregnant with a baby. She's going to be a mom, at 20 years old. I wasn't mad like she thought I was. I was just confused and a little sad. I looked at her again and she looked so happy. She was going to be a mom and she was happy. I was confused because Macy never wanted to have kids young. Maybe she changed her mind.

It's nothing wrong with it, I just have to share her with another person. It isn't just May and Amy anymore. Macy is about to have a family. We can't just go out at night and get drunk and eat licorice and run around in the dark until 3 am.

I was sad and happy. I was going to be an aunt, and I was going to be the coolest aunt ever. A tear slipped by and fell. I came out of my thinking and smiled and hugged Macy. "I'm so happy for you May, we're having a baby." I said. Macy laughed and hugged me so tight. We cried together, but I think we cried for different reasons.

We stopped crying eventually, and wiped our faces. We looked at the time and it was 1:30. "Oh, we have to go to this pack meeting." Macy said. "I'm going to go with my parents May, I'll see you later."

"Alright see you tonight, Amy, and bring my barbecue chips." Macy said. "Wow, you're so demanding May. Have I already become your maid?" I said getting up from the couch.

I walked to the side were I dropped my purse and keys, and phone. I dropped my phone in my purse. "Yes, it'll last for about 9 months and then you're free to go." Me and Macy laughed. I walked out of the living room. I walked through the hallways and reached the front door. I opened it and walked out, then locked it.

I walked up to my car and got into it, I texted my mom and said I'll meet her at the front of the pack house. I drove for at least 10 minutes until I reached  the pack house. People stared gathering in front of the pack house.

I saw my Mom, Dad, and Ivan standing right where they said they'd be. I parked the car and got out. I walked to them and hugged Mom first. "Hey Mom, I missed you." She hugged me back and kissed my head. I hugged dad "Amy you should come home more often, your mom and sometimes I miss you." I kissed my Dad's cheek.

"I missed you too Dad." I moved to Ivan and pushed him. "What you been up to idiot, you should've saw that coming." I said to Ivan while smiling. He got back up and brushed himself off. "I missed you and then I remembered who you are." Ivan said. "I missed you too little bro." I said and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"The Royal Family has been visiting Packs to find Prince Xavier's Mate, they haven't been lucky so far. They've already been to 15 Packs." Mom said as we started to walk to the front of the Pack House.

"Yikes." Ivan and I said at the same time. I smiled, I miss my family. Mom scowled at the both of us. "Amelia, it is wonderful to be in the presence of The Royal Family." Mom said. We were almost at the front of the pack house. "You ever thought about dressing brighter, weirdo." Ivan said to me.

"You ever brave enough to ask Emily out, wimp." I said back to Ivan. Mom clearly did not know about Ivan's liking toward Emily. She glared at Ivan and said "we'll talk about this later."

"Good luck, she's angry you didn't tell her." I whispered to Ivan. He slightly pushed me, I laughed at him because his cheeks looked like a tomato. We reached the front of the Pack House.

Everyone was lined up Alphabetically of their family name. Kat was still uneasy, she's been the most uneasy ever since I stepped out of the car.

I still don't know what it is. Maybe She feels like danger is about to happen. How could any danger happen, we were a strong Pack. The Royal family was coming so that meant that we'd get help from them if a attack were to happen.

Maybe I just really need to go on a run.

_________________________________