Chapter 18

Amelia

I wake up to my alarm going off, I roll over and look at the time. I snooze the Alarm and get up, today is going to be a long day. I check my phone again and still no text from Macy, I get up off of my bed.

I am slightly angry that she hasn't called or texted me to try to make amends before I leave, she has some nerve. That's what hurt the most, she is a sister to me and she's leaving things like this.

I am wearing my silk black pajamas the top is a tank top some shorts. My warrior ranking pays a good amount and I spend most of my money on clothes. I have about and Hour and a half to get ready, I know everyone is up. They wouldn't sleep through me going away, they might I'm quite annoying.

I grab my phone back off of the bed and I smell breakfast so I highly doubt that but this is the last breakfast we're eating together. I go to the dresser since there are some clothes that I'm leaving here, I've noticed that I have a lot of clothes but I'll never stop buying them.

Macy used to make some of my clothes since she's an artist, I told her to open a boutique. She said she doesn't like the thought of running a business, but I told her that she organizes her art shows. She ended up hitting me but she told me that clothes and fashion wasn't her passion. Painting a canvas was and she didn't want to sit and run a boutique.

I smile at the memory but stop because f the heart ache after, I grab some fuzzy socks and close the drawer. I put them on and grabbed my phone and began to head downstairs, Dad is sitting at the table eating.

There is a brown large table and it's big enough for the four of us, it reminds me of when I used to live here. The nostalgia is making this day worse but I'm trying to be positive.

Mom is wearing a bright yellow with blue dress with blue polka dots that goes to her thighs, it's tight around her figure. Her beach blonde hair is tied back into a low bun.

Dad is wearing a long brown suit and his midnight black hair is gelled back perfectly. He works as a financial advisor for the pack, we have a lot of people in our pack.

Mom is still cooking at the stove but I don't see Ivan, he's probably still asleep. I go up and kiss Dad on the cheek and then sit down in my squeaky brown chair, I take in the scent of Mom's cooking.  I sit my phone down on an empty spot of the table.

There's a empty white plate in front of me and a green class of orange juice. In the middle of the table is a plate of sausages and eggs, there is also a bowl of fruit salad. Mom comes and sits a plate of toast and a plate of pancakes, I look up at her and smile.

"Thanks Mom, this really means a lot." she nods and goes back to the stove to cook because I eat a lot and Ivan isn't even awake yet.

I pick up the silverware next to my plate began piling food on my plate and Dad gives me a confused look.

"What? I have a big day today so I need to eat all I can."

He just smiles at me and that is so weird but then again he's probably sad I'm leaving. I shake my head of that thought and began eating my food.

Soon we all heard Ivan come down the stairs and he walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. He was wearing black shorts and a white shirt, he looked tired. We watched another three movies after 'Happy Death Day.'

We didn't mean to stay up that long it's just we wanted to spend as much time together as we could. I am sure the prince will let me sleep on the way to the Palace, which I am freaking out.

I know that the kingdom has heard about the prince finding his mate, I've been avoiding the news. I don't want to be in the headlines just yet but I know it's inevitable.