Chapter 21

Amelia

The flight attendant came back with our food and we began eating in silence, I don't even want to talk to him. He acts as if he's known Macy based on few altercations he's been told.

Bringing up Macy and thinking about her still hurts, she's my sister and we left things terribly.

"Your phone and social media will be monitored."

I stop eating immediately and dropped my loud fork on the glass plate. "What do you mean? Why?" He looks up at me and I take a sharp and long breath.

His face is still and it shows no emotions, ever since yesterday something in him changed. Not that I know him very well but he is my mate. "You can't post or let anyone know you're my mate yet. You have to get through training first." He says with his deep low and demanding.

I rolled my eyes forgetting his reaction from before, he slammed his fork down and glared at me. I was beaming angry and I didn't want to finish my food, he's already ordering me around. I knew that once this Royal shit was discovered I was going to be told what to do every five minuets.

"Amelia, What did I tell you about rolling your eyes?" He says obviously annoyed and I don't care.

"I don't care what you said, don't follow me." I got up and picked up my phone. I walked to the back of the plane and opened a door assuming it was a bathroom.

It was a small room with a bed in the corner. There was a small window next to the bed. It I was happy that I could be alone. I close the door and see it has a lock on it so I lock the door.

I am still exhausted and angry and I don't want to argue with Xavier while on this death plane. It's better to do it on the ground, I snuggle into the bed and put the fluffy cover over my head. I soon drift off into my sleep.

***

I hear knocking on a door and I'm dazed, I slept too much but somehow I'm still tired. My eyes feel heavy and I just want to lay my head back down but another set of knocking occurs only louder.

I open my eyes and feel dizziness I shake my head and stumble to the door, I unlock and open the door.

It was the flight attendant, "Ma'am, we are about to land in five minutes." She says while smiling.

"Okay, can you show me where the bathroom is." I say.

"Yes, follow me." I walk out the room entirely and close the door behind me. We walk a little further until we reach a beige small door.

"This is the bathroom, hurry and reach your seat before we land."

"Okay thank you." I say and open the door to the bathroom as she walks away. I didn't put any make up on but I still sleep a lot so I can imagine how my face looks.

I close the door behind me and seem my face in the mirror, I splash water on my face and then wipe it. I left the bathroom and walked back to the siting area.

I saw Xavier sitting and typing his phone, I was still angry about our conversation so I picked the seat furthest from him. He took note to this because he picked his head up and watch me walk to the seat.

I sit down and put my seatbelt on tightly and securely. I pulled out my phone and began scrolling on social media since it's going to be monitored soon.

"We are going to be landing soon so fasten your seatbelts." The flight attendant said over the speaker. I can't wait to get of this flying death bird and on the ground.

I can feel Xavier eyes burning holes through the side of my head but I continue to ignore him. He's angered me on a plan knowing I am scared of planes. He has no rights to make demands on my personal property.

He's made demands on when we leave and how I need to behave, he doesn't even know me and vise versa. One thing that has always angered me in my 20 years of life is people bossing and demanding me.

Even with Mom I hated being bossed around but she's my mother. I've always had this pull and this rebellion against anyone who controls me. How dare someone tell me what to do?

My wolf has always been angered by this, so have I. However we know when it's the right time to rebel against someone. So, right now I know that Xavier is going to cause me to rebel.

We have some turbulence and I close my eyes and squeezes the seatbelt so hard that I now have prints on my hands. Soon after five minuets the flight attendant comes onto the speaker, "We have landed you may exit your seats."

I let out a shaky breath and slowly unbuckle my seatbelt, I open my eyes and slowly stand up still ignoring Xavier no matter how scared I am.

The flight attendant soon goes to open the larger door and I quickly walk to it.

I quickly walk down the stairs of the plane, it's dark out. I see a black SUV and a Man waiting next to it, I assume it's ours so I walk towards it.

The man bows to me and I lift my eyebrow he then opens the door and I get in the car. The car smells of Xavier and Kat has her release. I sit in silence and after a while the door is open see and Xavier soon gets in.

I reach to put on my seat belt but he grabs my hands before I can buckle it. I don't want to look at his eyes to I keep my head down, I feel his hand being my chin up. I am met with his honey pool eyes and I know I want to fall weak but I can't.

He made me angry with his demands, mates are supposed to be equal. Him telling me what to do without having compassion of my situation is rude.

"Amelia." He says in a deep groggy voice, I look all over his face and he's wearing this worried look. I life my eyebrows and hold my mouth because this is the first time I'm seeing this look.

"Forgive me, I know it's hard for you and I didn't mean to demand you so much." He says with sincerity in his tone.

"I forgive you but let go of me." I say with a firm tone with annoyance still in it. He ignores my request and leans closer towards my face, I try to hide my reaction as best as I can.

He comes close and press his lips hard on mine, I close my eyes and then he quickly pulls away. I roll my eyes with annoyance and he quickly sits down.

He seems to not notice my eye roll and I don't care if he did. I want to have a better mood for the King and Queen.

____________________________________

Not my favorite chapter that I've written, but I needed to update. It's been very busy but since this is a big update I'll go easy on myself.

Hope you enjoy, thanks for reading. Make sure to Vote and Comment. Let me know your opinions and dislike and likes.💗