Chapter 45

Amelia

I guess I'm Queen, it happened out of nowhere. I thought it'd be more formal and it'd be at a coronation. Xavier informed me that there is still going to be a formal coronation but the shift of our wolves have already happened. He is the King and I am his Queen, destined as always. I knew that it was bound to hapen, I no longer care if I feel ready. I know that as long as I have him everything feels right. We are still laid together in silence and I thought he'd be more angry I killed his brother, something I'd never would have thought would happen. 

"I know I have never asked but, Are you ready to be Queen Lia?" His voice takes me away from my thoughts.

"I'm ready to be yours." I say to him and close my eyes, I move my hand to run it against his skin for reassurance.  

"Are you afraid to be King?" 

"Yes, I'm terrified." He lets out a long sigh. 

"How was The Challenge with your Father?" 

"I remember bits and pieces, I hit my head a little hard. Now that you're here the pain is slowly going away, I'm sorry I had to stick you with my Mother. This whole family drama I have surrounded you with must have been stressful." He says in a groggy voice.

"No, I am quite fond of you Mother and she's very fond of me. We have nice conversations, it has helped tremendously of understanding her. She is the reason I knew of your half brother." I say to him not knowing what to expect from his next response.

"You got my Mother to open up and talk to you?" He says with clear disbelief in his tone.

"I think she's been screaming silently, waiting to open up to everything that has kept her trapped. When I came along she observed me and felt I was the right person to do so. I find her everything opposite to what I am." I say.

"My Father has been banished, that means he is not to step foot in my lands. I have not banished my Mother, she can keep her Queen Mother title and free to live in the Palace. Do you think she'll stay or go with him?" He asks me in a sad boyish tone, it was like I was witnessing young Xavier. I had always had a stable family, I never had emotionally absent parents. I was independent yet dependent growing up, I never had to deal with a home like this. I was an angsty angry teen but none of that compares to the childhood he endured. I try to think of an answer to give him but I hear that his breathing had become heavy and he was most likely sleep now. 

The time that I spent speaking to Victoria we only spoke of the past, she did express her sadness because of her neglect. She also spoke of the hope that she had for his forgiveness, but I really don't know. I hope it doesn't hurt him that his Mom can open up to his mate but not her own son. I try to stop thinking and snuggle closer to him then force my eyes shut. 

***

"Lia wake up, we have a lot to do today." I hear a deep voice in my ear today, I slowly open my eye lids but it's too light to open them fully. I feel small kisses being left all over my neck and good feeling of it makes me open my eyes. I see Xaviers pretty brown eyes looking down at me, "I thought everything and the hard parts are over what else do we have to do now." I say in a whiny tone. 

"We have to get married." I jump up with full energy and look at him crazy, he looks very scared.

"I will marry you yes but what about my family? I would have rushed them on that damn plane." I yell at him in wary. 

"I am sorry but we can't be formally crowned King and Queen without it." 

"What am I going to wear, we have nit finished my dress. Does anyone knows of this?" 

"Yes, there is a protocol that William had to fulfill after The Challenge. After I had awakened and he got word from me every single Alpha, Luna, and Beta was informed. An hour after that the everyone were to get word from their packs. At 11:30 after the wedding ceremony we will have to address our Kingdom via television. During that broadcast we will inform them of the exact date of our coronation. I know it was not how things were supposed to go, and I am sorry your family isn't here. I will make sure they are here for the coronation Lia, I promise. That will be the one thing I make sure of, the one thing that will be certain in this crazy mess I put you through." He finished like this is normal. I know he is sorry and I feel bad for my mother. If I was not destined to a Prince then this wedding thing would not be happening. I will call them soon and inform them before the broadcast, I turn my head to the right to look at the alarm clock. It is currently 6:30 right now.

"You really are my Prince Charming Xavier Harrison. I have nothing to wear, I have to get back to my room and sort all my things in clothes." He reaches toward me and roughly pulls my body towards him. He cups my face and press his head to mind putting he face in my neck. I feel the tingling of my mark and take in a sharp breath to calm myself. "I promise all calm seas and if they're not calm I'll bend their will for you." He says in a deep voice with his slight accent sticking out and I feel my whole body on fire. 

"Xavier, my family won't mind. Had you not been a Prince then I would have never thought about a wedding. I trust you and I love you, I know they'll be her for our formal coronation." I finish and pull my body closer to his to feel the warmth.

"For me to take their daughter away and bring her into my crazy world I owe them utmost respect." He says in a broken voice.

"I love how you're technically a King but you'll always be Prince Charming." I try to lighten things up by saying my statement in a more playful tone. He lets out a deep breath and I get happy he's not so hung up on my family not being here. "Let's take a shower Lia." I pull my head away to look in the beautiful brown eyes. "We can't, we should shower separately." I say knowing where this is headed, the glint in his eyes become more apparent. 

"We're getting married today isn't that what usually occurs." He says with a sly smith that makes me smile. I look up in a fake confusing expression and he nudges me, "I really am not familiar with it so enlighten me." I look back down at his sly smirk. I move to straddle sit him and wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Human couples usually fuck after their marriage ceremony." He says in a vulgar way. 

"We're not married yet." I smile at him. 

"No but we aren't humans." He says and I laugh aloud but stop after I don't hear his. Since I only went to bed in underwear that's all I have been wearing. I shaved last week but there is still some new growth. Though I am not worried about hair because Xavier never seems to care. He pulls me close to where I can feel his breath on my ear. 

"I want you in this bed, in our new bed, in the shower, over my desk, and anywhere in between." I feel the butterflies release through my stomach and chest and suddenly I can't breath anymore. I try to build up the courage to respond but can't, after a while I finally do. 

"So take me, Your majesty." I feel his rough hands move up my back and slowly unhook my bra. 

"Don't call me Prince Charming for the rest of the day Lia." He moves back and cups my face to look me in my eyes. All I want is for his lips to meet mine. 

"I am going to fuck you until you shout King then we'll get married." Yeah I am not going to breath all day. 

________________________________________