Chapter 29

Amelia

I reached our floor and I wanted nothing but to leave. In all this time Xavier and I spent together he never once mentioned this. I felt like a fool, I hadn't slept with anyone else before I found my mate and he has. What can I expect from a prince that's loved by his kingdom.

The way he's drooled over there's no way he could be a virgin. I can feel him again and I know that he's coming, his smell is getting stronger and stronger.

"Stop right there, I am not playing with you Amelia." His strong voice disrupts the silence and my feet immediately stop.

"Go into my room." He says and I stay faced away from him.

"No." I say with a firm voice to let him know I'm not playing with his princely ass.

"Don't make me repeat myself again, go." He says in a deeper voice still feet away from me from what I can't tell.

"I said no." I say and I can immediately hear his footsteps moving towards me. I feel his hot breath on my ear and his breathing is heavy.

"Don't make me say it again." He says and I move towards his room door still holding on to this table cloth. I open his room door and enter and I'm suffocated by his scent again. Anger again radiating off of me and he knew it. He knew I would submit to him and that's what made me even more angry.

I wanted to rage at that fact but I'm trying to control my anger, never have I ever felt like this even during a fight with a rogue.

Jealousy. That was what I was feeling, jealous the little blonde had what's destined to me. Jealous he let her, although he did it before he knew of me. I still can't help but feel jealous and I am not too full of myself to admit it.

He follows in behind me and close and lock the door. He goes to his large black dresses and takes two out boxers and two shirts. I look away while he out on his clothes but all I want to to do is throw him out of the window.

I feel him behind me and his arms wrap around me and I nudge him away. He began to pepper kisses on my check and neck and I nudge him once more.

He turns me and around and smashes his lips to mine and i give in and kiss him back. His warm tongue felt amazing and I couldn't think.

Jealousy.

Finally I pushed him off of me, "You fucked her and didn't tell me." I say with a harsh tone.

"Amelia it was before I had met you." He says in a annoying tone.

"I'm a virgin and you're not, I was waiting for my mate. It turns out my mate wasn't waiting for me." I said and push him once again.

"Amelia, I thought I was never going to find my mate. I am twenty two years old and I didn't think it would happen." He says while bringing up my chin with his hand.

"I didn't think I was going to find my mate either but I didn't sleep with anyone." I say and snatch his hand away from my face.

Jealousy.

"I understand but my hope was completely lost, I had a kingdom to think about. I hadn't found my Queen." He says while grabbing my hips and pulling me closer. I used my other hand to grip the cloth and to make sure it doesn't fall.

Jealousy

"I'm sorry you had to find out that way Lia." He says while putting his hand in the cranny of my neck.

He kisses me on my mark and I shiver and close my eyes. His large hands slowly takes off the table cloth and I am completely naked in front of him.

He take his mouth and attacks my lips, he picks me up and takes us to his bed and lays me down.

"I'm not going to do anything, I just want to hold you." He says to me with his big brown eyes looking through my soul. He lets go of me and gets up to walk to his private bathroom, a few seconds later he comes back with a wet rag. On his way he picks up the other set of boxers and that shirt.

He comes close to me and wipes the makeup off my face and when he's done he hands me the shirt and boxers. I move away from him and put them on, after I'm finished I make my way back to the bed.

Xavier pulls me close and holds me tight.

"Will you forgive me?" he says with a deep hushed voice.

"Yes." I say while staring into the dark with his body holding tightly onto me. I can forgive him but any more shit from that blonde bitch I'll punch the wolf out of her.

"Go to sleep." I say while rubbing my hands through his hair.

I feel his breathing her heavier and I can tell that he's close to going to sleep. I wish I could feel tired too but all I could feel was the death of my old peaceful life.

The one where there were no attack balls and blonde disrespectful girls. The life where there wasn't any internal battle of wants and desires. Well that's over now and I can't control my anger.

I can control most things I say or most things I do. Ever since the day he showed up something awakened in me. I never felt more alive or passionate about something or someone this much.

I want to lie and say I want my old life back and I want to go home with my Mom and Dad and brother.

Why would I lay here and lie and say all those things. For once in life it is clear as day to me, how could I not forgive Xavier. He's been so good to me and I've been so difficult. He felt the same way I did when I hadn't found my mate yet. I pushed those feelings away and decided I didn't want a mate at all.

Lying to myself and selling a dream that I didn't feel a pull to power and authority. I put Macy on a pedestal and suffocated our friendship by letting myself believe she's the only one that understands me.

In these two and a half weeks that I've spent so casually with Xavier I've never smiled and looked at someone so tenderly. And I've never felt anger and passion towards someone like this.

Jealousy.

_________________________________________

I really hope you enjoy this chapter, I enjoyed writing it. Today I had a long day but I needed to write this chapter for you guys.

Honestly I want to thank everyone so much for reading and continuing to read even with me not have regular scheduled updates. Thanks for reading even with the errors. I just appreciate you guys so much and it makes me extremely happy every time I get a notification.

Be on the look out for updates all week because that's what's going to happen.

Thank you love bugs💗