Chapter 35

Amelia  (Warning explicit language and will Contain Sexual Content)

The dinner is over and The King and Queen had exited, the queen remained normal throughout the rest of the dinner. Well normal meaning as a non emotional or verbal wolf. I could say it was strange for a wolf who was in such high power to be able to be mute like that. Then again she isn just her wolf, she is also her. Which reminds me that Kat hasn't said much either, I bulked it up to her just being a regular she wolf bitch. However I do not really think that it the case.

We have been at the Palace for a while now and she hasn't been very verbal either. I would like to think that once we're in our mates lives constantly the immature wolf bitch talking will calm down a bit. I actually kind of miss talk to her, I also miss talking to someone back at my old pack but sometimes relationships comes to an end. 

William had come to take my family back to their room and on the way of leaving Mom had grabbed me and kissed my cheek. As soon as hey had left Xavier put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it once again, he continued to look forward and grabbed his glass of wine. I turned to stare at him and saw his perfect side view that made me roll my eyes. 

"Amelia how many times do I have to remind you to not roll your eyes at me for it to stick? I guess I'll just have to make sure you remember." He puts down his glass of wine and leans back casually in his seat and looks at me. His hand inches up my thigh and I feel butterflies fill my pussy and have the urge to clench my thighs but refuse because his hand is there. 

I see his devilishy handsome face and he smirks, I feel my face get hot around him fir the a millionth time. He chuckles slightly and then inches his hand closer, it is practically touching my pussy and I feel myself get wetter. "Amelia, I can smell you and it is really strong. I want you to go to my room and when I get there I expect for you to be naked and for you to be face down with your ass up. Do you understand me?" He asks and I feel a shift in the energy and it was complete and utter dominance. I feel Kat finally and she purrs in enjoyment with her slutty ass, I decide to fight him.

"No, who the hell do you think you are?" I say to him and immediately grabs my face and bring me closer. "Amelia tonight I want to pleasure you so do not make me punish you in your of trying to fight for dominance. Do as you're told and expected." I was instantly more wet and a pull inside me just wanted too submit to him. He gently lets me go and lean forward to take another sip of his wine. I get up from my seat and began to exit the dining area. The palace was quiet quiet and this was going to be a lonely and maybe shameful walk to his room.

I walk up all the stairs and in the middle of walking up them I take off my heels. I finally reach Xavier and I's floor and walk down the dark lonely hallway dragging my hands against the decorated walls. I reach his room and walk in, it is slightly cold in here but Xavier likes it that way. I go straight to his bathroom and scrub all of the make up, I decided to freshen up myself down there also. I decide to also take my hair out of it's half up and half down, my curls had slightly fallen a little but I decided to just let my hair go. I leave the bathroom and pull off my dress, this dress didn't require me to wear a bra so I was halfway done. Lastly I took off my underwear and climbed onto his bed, it smelt like him and there I was in my comfort space. 

I got into the position he has asked of me shamelessly, I put my face down and had my ass up. I felt like an idiot, here I was exposed in his bedroom. I had to wait for him to arrive to the bedroom and so that it was I did. I had been waiting for about 20 minutes until I hear the door of his room unlock. I instantly smell him and hear his feet walking around the room. "I am glad that you have decided to listen to me Amelia. It will make things easier for the most of us." His deep voice says and I just feel myself get wetter. I hear him take a deep inhale and then I hear his shirt fall to the floor. He pulls one of my legs and flips me around. 

"I am going to show you why you should listen and submit to me." he whispers into my ear and I want to obey him. He pulls his head down from my ear and stares into my eyes with a smirk on his pretty mouth. I smile back, "I love you Lia but I am going to fuck you until we cross the line of love and hate." Ever since I have met this man he always had a way with words, and right now his words controlled my body. I breathed in really deep and then he smashed his face to mine and began kissing. I opened my mouth slightly to allow him access to put his tongue. He did just that and I felt electricity run through me, the feeling of his skin against mine as he explored my mouth. I let out a breathy moan and he took that as a sign to start kissing on my neck. 

He moves his head down to my exposed breast and began sucking on the left one, I moan a little then he kisses down my stomach. Once he reaches my inner thigh he leaves kisses and I shudder. I could feel the pressure and heat coming from my pussy. I couldn't take all the teasing anymore and was getting frustrated. "Please Xavier, please don't tease me." I close my eyes and hear him chuckle. "As you wish my Queen." He says and not a second later I could feel his tongue on my clit. It felt so warm and I moaned and that when he began licking and sucking. I felt as if I was going crazy on pleasure, I could feel his tongue on every part of my pussy. He kept on licking and sucking every where he could possible, it was like he was eating for his enjoyment and not mine. I felt really close and I couldn't stop moaning and whining his name. 

He stops suddenly and then pulls his head up to mine to kiss me with tongue, I can taste myself on his his lips and tongue. We continue kissing while he struggles to take off his suit pants. After a while he finally does and then he's only left in his boxers. We start to kiss again and then he stops to look at me, "I'll go slow and easy for a while since this is your first time. However the moment you feel only pleasure and not pain that's when I'll fuck you. Do you understand?" I love this man so much, I try to mutter out my response. "Yes I understand." I say in a quiet unfamiliar voice that I didn't know I had. He moves around and takes off his boxers and I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "Open your eyes Amelia, I want you to look me in my eyes." He says and I obey him once again for the millionth time tonight. His honey eyes give me comfort for what's about to happen tonight. We're about to complete the mating process tonight, he kisses me once again and slowly enters me. I feel a little pressure and some pain but pleasure at the same time. He goes deeper and I take a gasp and then he starts going in and out of me. I can't feel any pain at all now.

I start to moan frequently again and that's when his pace get quicker and quicker. I roll my eyes back and moan, I can hear him groan but he only goes faster and faster. I feel like I am loosing my mind of pleasure and my moans turns into screams. I feel myself getting really close and by the sound of Xavier he is close too. After five minutes we release together and I let out one last scream, Xavier kisses me tenderly before removing himself out of me and laying next to me. I smile and turn my head to stare into his eyes.

"I didn't know Prince Charming could do that." I say lift myself to move under the covers.

"Yes Lia I can, Also what are you doing? We're not done for tonight." He says with that stupid smirk on his princely lips, I laugh at him. 

______________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter my lovies !! Comment and vote please !