Chapter 14

Amelia

Xavier stepped back and wiped his mouth. I still couldn't think properly. "I am staying with you for the rest of the day." Xavier smirks because he can see his affect on me. I try to control myself, "No, you can't just-" I was interrupted by Xavier coming back close to me. I could yet again smell his minty breath, I sucked in a breath and closed my eyes.

Every time I'm around this man I can't breathe. I slowly opens my eyes again. His jaw clenches and I swear I could faint. "Amelia, I don't like repeating myself. I would like to spend time with you." I wish he would shut up, his voice gives me pleasure. This annoys me and my annoyance doesn't please him.

"Fine, but let me freshen up and talk to my brother." I said with some sort of certainty in my voice. Xavier nods his head and steps back, he bows and takes my hand and place a delicate kiss on it. We start walking out the forest and to my house, we didn't get very far in the forest. Xavier takes his arm and puts it around my waist as we walk.

Soon we reached the house and I opened the door. Xavier stood by the door and nodded his head. I made my way up the stairs and decided to changed because it was hotter than I thought. I opened the door to my room and decided to get an outfit out of one of my suit cases.

I settled on a grey tank top crop top and some black shorts. I grabbed my water bottle and put my hair in a ponytail. I loved how my bangs made my ponytail look way better. Now I have to get emotional and talk to Ivan. I walk out of my room and quickly get to Ivan's room.

I banged on the door very loudly. "Open the door or I'm kicking it in." I say. I soon heard moving around in the room.

Ivan opens the door and rolls his eyes at me. "What is your problem?" I said while walking into the messy room. "My problem is you." He said harshly. I rolled my eyes, I sit down on a corner of his bed. "I'm seconds away from beating your ass." I said to him.

He sat at his desk chair and paused his game. "I'm sorry, I'm just mad that you're leaving." He says while exhaling.

"That's fine because I'm mad too Ivan. I didn't count on leaving at all, I've been so angry that I wanted to beat anything that came in my way. I am battling myself in the inside everyday Ivan. However, I know that I hate to admit it but there's this part of me that wants to go with my mate. I hate to leave my family but I am the future Queen and now I have a huge responsibility." I said to and saw he started crying.

"I'll visit all the time, plus you'll get to brag that your sister is a further Queen." I said while posing, we both started laughing. "Okay, I have to go but make sure you clean this dirty room."  I said while getting up off the bed and looking around the room.

"Get out." Ivan said while turning around his chair and resuming his game. I roll my eyes and quickly exit the door. This is going to be a long day, especially with Xavier breathing down my neck. I head back to room and grab my purse and keys, along with my phone.

I begin to walk down the stairs and I don't see Xavier standing where I left him. I head towards the living room and I see him looking at a picture of me in the 6th grade smiling at a dance competition. I remember I worked so hard so I could win it and I did. "I'm ready." I said and Xavier turned around to face me.

He looked me up and down, "Your beauty makes my eyes feel unworthy of your image." He said while looking at me. I sucked in a breath and released it slowly, "Thank You."

He walked towards me and said "Where shall we go Lia." He said with his husky voice, I jerked my head back and made a face. He clearly saw my reaction and slightly laughed, this made me smile but I quickly stopped. "I wanted to give you a nickname, just between us." His face changed to a serious look, he brought his face close to mine.

"May I Kiss you?" He said and I shut my eyes again and slowly closed my eyes. I slowly nod my head and then I felt his lips press against mine and I kissed him back in a slow and sensual way. Kat is always in a great mood whenever I'm around Xavier.

He pulls away and he grabs my waist, "So, Where are we going first?"

"We are going to meet my best friend Macy and then I have to get to work and tell my students this is the last time we'll see each other." I said while getting out of Xavier's hold, I open the door and I see three Black SUV's.

Xavier and I reach the car and I tell him Macy's address. I pull out my phone and text Macy that I'm on my way, she's told me she was stress cleaning because Xavier is coming. I laughed at her text and put my phone away, the car ride was silent.

•••

"Macy this is Xavier, Xavier this is Macy my best friend." I said, Macy began to bow.

"You don't need to do that, you're close to Amelia so it's no need." Xavier says.

Macy nods her head and turns to me and smile. I smile back at her, I go to hug her but I know I have to tell her the news. I rub her stomach and she laughs, "You have to bring my best friend back to visit often." Xavier nods his head mad give that annoying princely smile.

"Pretty sure Amelia will demand anyway." He says and snickers, I roll my eyes and laugh slightly.

"Hey May, Can we talk?" I say in a serious tone and her face change. "Yeah, sure." She says while awkwardly smiling and I would've laughed but I know this isn't going to end well. "So I'm leaving tomorrow morning." I say to her slowly and I can see tears start to form in her eyes.

"What?" She says weakly and I quickly breath with her to try to calm her down. "Everything is fine, we're going to be fine, just breath with me May." We start breathing together and walking fast towards the living room. I turn on the way back to Xavier and he waves me off and say it's fine.

We reach the living room and she falls face forward on the couch and screams into a pillow. "Hey, you can't do this to me, you promised." She sits up with tears angrily yelling at me. "No May you can't do this to me. I didn't do this when you found your mate." I yelled back at her starting cry, her and I only had three major fights in our friendship before this.

"I wasn't moving far away so of course we aren't having the same reaction." She stood up and yelled again. Okay so now she making me angry, she's acting very selfish. "Amelia, you can't just come here and announce that like it's nothing." She says again and my face turns red with anger as I try to control my mouth.

"How can I put that piece of information nicely? There is no other way of saying it Macy. In this friendship I've been nothing but a supporting friend." I yell back at her.

"Get out." Macy points to the exit of the living room and I gasp. I'm so angry that I walk to the door and see Xavier right where we left him. I couldn't read his face but I know he sees the tears in my eyes. "Let's go." I say to him and I open the door.

We get into the car and I start to wipe my tears. Sitting next to me Xavier takes my hand and begins to pepper kisses all over it. This makes me feel a little better, I like to take my mind off of things and thankfully I'll deal with my students next.

Xavier pulls me closer to him and put his head in my neck and peppered kisses on it too. I close my eyes and let them rest. "We should go to the pack training building, I have to work." I say quietly. I'm glad Xavier didn't push to talk about what just happened. I'd rather put it behind me so I can fix myself for my students. Even though my best friend and I just got into a argument and my heart is hurting.

"That's fine, I'd like to see you bossing people around." He says while he picked his head up out of my neck. I laughed loudly and opened my eyes to see him smiling at me. "Your eyes are so beautiful but I hate to see tears in them." He leans and kisses my head.

___________________________________

Enjoy this chapter, I am going to be updating more. Thank you for even taking the time to read what I write, it makes me feel better. Anyway like and comment.