New Story Alert !

Hey Guys, I get it's all sad now that Warrior Luna just ended. But everything is okay and I'm still think and deciding about a sequel so no I don't have a answer. However I am wringing a new story and if you would like to check it out then take great. It is called Mafia Attraction and I've wanted to write a mafia story for a while. I hope that you show it the love that you have given to Warrior Luna.

Please please please give it a chance and I'm sure you'll love it. I love werewolf stories but I also love Mafia stories and hope you guys do too.

I will leave a little snippet here. I hope that you guys enjoy it, I really am falling in love with this story.

Anyway here you go !

***
Tiara

I go to sit in front of his desk, the chair is very comfortable and was previously unoccupied.

"How do you know my name? We only met last night." I finally look at the dark danger eyes and he smirks, I cross my legs in response.

"I told you I know everyone in this city. If I don't know them then I get to know them." He says leaning back in the same position we met.

"What's your name? You know mine it's only fair I know yours." He darkly chuckles at my words. I feel so small again, he watched every single move.

"Most people don't want to know my name. Some even fear it." He says still with a smirk, I can't tell he enjoyed this. "I guess I'm not most people, I'm not afraid." It's not a total lie but the attraction I have for him outweighs the fear. His expression is unexpected he doesn't really react to it and we sit in silence for another second.

"Why did you send for me?" I put it in quotation marks. I said it with attitude because to was weird for him to do so. "You already seem to know some information about me, what's the need for this." He laughs once again as If I am telling another joke.

"Oh What I could do with that attitude." I hum in response and the silence happens again.

"I want to fuck you to get you and your body out of my head." My throat feels dry after he finishes. I uncross my legs and prepare to do something I have never done before. I don't know but this man makes me feel things, he makes me feel alive for the first time.

***
Thats just a snippet but I hope that you guys really like it and check it out. I'm in love with it and have good plans with all the characters in the story.

Thank you lovies💗