Chapter 44

Amelia

I had sent multiple texts to Xavier and still have not gotten any response. The pain in my head had multiplied and I can only think that something bad has happened since The Queen rushed me out of the grocery store saying we have to get home. Right now we are fixing our luggage to get on a plane and I haven't informed my family, because I can't think of them right now. I can only think of him and this stupid headache I have right now, she rushed me out of the store so fast that I did not have time to pay for my snacks. I told her this was stealing and she waved me off and said I was a royal. I texted Xavier one more time and still there was no response, I'll have to endure this long ass plane ride with a headache. 

I make my way down the stairs and feel this horrid ache in my stomach, something was definitely wrong. I know somethings is wrong with Xavier at home but I can sense something is wrong here. I close my eyes and take a deep breath so I can clear my sense. My gut is right, it is something wrong here. This time no one is going to die but the problem, the problem I'll take care of. I kick of my shoes and socks, I see the Queen's luggage and grab it along with mine. I look out the nearest window next to the ugly wooded front door, I see the black sun's awaiting us. I quickly open the front door with the luggage and run to the nearest SUV. I throw the luggage inside and run back inside this terrible house. I search for the Queen, I am sure she's in one of the bedrooms. 

"Victoria, we have to leave now." It was my first time ever addressing her by her name only. For some reason it felt right to do so, she nodded her head and grabbed a black box off the bed. I grab her by her hand and rush us to the door and fling it open. I have the sea feeling only it's intensified, I drag her to the same car I threw the luggage in. I opened the door and she hopped in, "Stay in here I have something to handle." I close the door before she could respond and feel a tingling feeling on the back of my neck. I turn around and see a tall man standing in the door way of the house. Guards exit from the other two cars quickly and run to surround me, though I don't need them to. 

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask him but by the way he looks I can already tell, he is the spitting image of King Michael. 

"I am the future King." The guards move closer to surround me for more protection. I laugh at his response to my question and this makes his eye twitch. 

"You honestly think they'd allow an illegitimate bastard on the throne." I say to piss him off even more. He decides to ignore my harsh statement, "What I want to know is why my dear brother would let his poor mate be away from him with me on the loose." he finishes with an ugly look on his face. He was like the younger version of King Michael and it was sickening. His insult fueled something within me, "Your lack of knowledge is laughable, I am not a pretty princess. I'm a warrior bitch." I feel the anger rolling off of me,  "Are you ready to die?" He asks me with a creepy smile and I smile in return, "That's a question you should ask yourself." This pisses him off even more and he changes into wolf form. He is big and brown but not big enough to be king.

The Guards charge after him first and I take this time to change into my wolf, he rips threw them one by one. There is two guards in the car with the Queen but they will not leave her side. I feel my paws reach the grown again and it makes me feel happy, it's been a while since I have been in this form. I feel so much stronger than I have ever felt in this form, I felt like I had command over anyone and they had to listen. I still don't understand why I felt so comfortable addressing her as Victoria. I let Kat takeover she's been dying to get out but now she has a reason, I run towards him and kick him back off his feet. I use all of my strength to keep him down, he flips us and I am the on laid on the ground. 

I twist my body rapidly and that knocks him off of me, I hurry to my paws and get into stance. I am tired of playing around, I jump at him and we're in the same position as before. I go for his neck and sink my teeth into it, I feel so much anger coming off my body that I sink my teeth further into his neck. I feel him squirming under and I twist and rip through with all the strength I had in my body. I guess that insult really got to me because he has stopped moving from under me. I move back and see all the dead guards and his dead body. I feel as though killing him was too easy, like it's the calm before the storm. I don't care about that right now because all I care about is getting back to Xavier.

I change back from my wolf for and run the for the car, I swing the door open and Victoria hands me underwear and a shirt. "Drive Now." I yell to the guard driving, he presses on the gas and looks ahead. I put on the underwear and shirt and lay my head against the window to breath, I just need to get home. I left my phone at that horrid house. I open my eyes and reach for my luggage, I pull out some comfy socks and joggers to put on. We ride in silence for the 15 minuets towards the plane, I open the door and my socks touch the ground. I try to avoid the stare of Victoria because she just saw me kill and naked, I grab my luggage and my my way to the stairs of the plane. I don't know how I am going to tell Xavier I killed his brother. 

***

Xavier

I open my eyes again and it doesn't hurt this time, it's dark in my room and I still have the IV in my arm, I am starting to feel better. I hear the door of my room being opened, it's my Queen. She quickly shuts the door behind her carrying a suitcase, she moves closer and strips till her underwear. She walks closer and I rip out the IV since I'll no longer be needing it. She gets into bed with me and I wrap my arms around her feeling every inch of her skin. This calms me and I start to feel better and less weak, I feel a tear on my chest and lift her chin to meet her face to mine. "I love you so much Xavier." 

"That's not a reaction I was expecting, I expected you to hit me." I say to her jokingly knowing that William informed her Ince they landed. "This isn't a joke." She says.

"I know but I had to do it and I didn't want you to witness or you would've stopped me." I say.

"Xavier, you have a brother. Your Mom told me." She says to me.

"It's not okay Xavier, I killed him. Right before we left he attacked and I killed him." She hugs me tighter as if I'll be angry at her for this. "Amelia it is okay he is the one that has been attacking and If you didn't do it then I was going to myself." I say tp her and kiss the top of her head. 

"You're King now and you fight your father without telling me." She says in a stronger tone than before.

"Yeah and your Queen now and fought a rogue without telling me." 

"That's different, you should've told me and then you wouldn't have a IV or have to rest like this." She says. 

"I know and I am sorry, I am just happy you're here now." I say.

______________________________

What is your favorite book here on wattpad?