Chapter 27

Amelia

For the rest of these two weeks Xavier have been taking me on daily dates. Along with awkward dinners with the king and Queen. They would say little things to me and to each other. Today would be the day where my training would start.

I'm still laying in bed and I just got off of the phone with Ivan. He's doing well and he told me Mom and Dad are doing fine too. So I guess they're handling the change good. I hear a knock on my door and I know it's not Xavier because I'd be able to smell him by now. Also now that we're both marked I can kind of feel him.

"Come in." The door soon opens and I sit up in the bed with my hair everywhere. It's Elise and Mackenzie, after a while I've been able to tell the difference. Elise is the talkative one and she kind of has a slimmer nose and bigger doe eyes. Whereas Mackenzie has more of a wider nose and her eyes aren't that big.

"Your Majesty, we came to prepare you and take you to your training." Mackenzie had said. The only time she ever talks is when she is informing me.

"There is also a ball tonight, it's to introduce the Prince and Princess to the kingdom. Everyone wants to see their future King and Queen. Every Alpha and Luna from every pack is coming." Mackenzie finishes. My mouth drops open and I really hope I don't have to wear any bright colors.

I nod my head and say, "Okay, we can get started for the day." Elise runs toward my closet in an excited way. Mackenzie stays where she is to talk more.

"You have a lesson today with a prestigious woman to teach you Princess Etiquette. That lesson lasts about three hours, then you have dance lesson and it last for 2 hours."

I have a long long day ahead of me and I wonder if I just have time for Xavier. Mackenzie walks towards my drawer and get out my underwear and toiletries.

"Here your majesty, go shower." She says while handing me everything I need. I get up and take my phone with me. I go towards the bathroom and close the door behind me and exhale.

I turn on the huge shower and began undressing myself. I step into the hot steamy shower and sigh of relief. I began washing myself, after I finished washing myself I just let my skin soak in the hot water. Soon I grab the shampoo and wash my hair.

After spending 40 minutes in the shower I get out and dry myself. I put on my underwear and bra then lotion myself. I put on deodorant then bags brushing my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom with the towel still wrapped around me and Mackenzie and Elise are standing there waiting for me at the huge vanity.

Then I feel him, a knock his heard and it startled Elise. She goes to open it and I hear him "May I have a moment alone with the Princess?"

Elise bows her head, "Yes your majesty."

Mackenzie scurries to the door and they walk out and he walks in. He looks like he came back from a run, he's wearing a white beater and black shorts. "You could have came when I was dressed." I say while walking towards the bed.

"But oh how better it is to see you in this state." I roll my eyes at him and remove the towel and lay in again. I move over so he can join me, he lays down on his back and put his arm around my back to bring me closer to him.

"I just want to lay with you all day." I say to him and he slightly laughs at me.

"Sleep with me tonight." He says with a smirk on his face. I pop my head up and smack his chest and he laughs.

"No, I just want to hold you tonight." He says while his honey brown eyes pierce into my soul.

"Okay Fine." I say and rest my head back on his shoulder.

We lay like this for 30 minutes until he gets up. I sit up in my bed while holding the cover over my chest. "See you later Lia." He says then he leans in and pecks my lips.

Soon his presence is gone by him walking out of the door and in comes the two women that are my ladies. "We brought up breakfast since you haven't eaten. We are running late so you can eat while I fix up your hair." Elise says while putting a player of food on the vanity for me.

I grab the towel that I took off and cover bed my body with it. I walked over to the vanity and sat down, Elise began working on my hair.

"Your Majesty, after we escort you to your lesson for the day. We will escort you back to your room to prepare you for the ball." Mackenzie says while tidying up my room a little.

"Thank you Mackenzie." I say and finish eating some scrambled eggs.

After about 30 minutes my hair was blow dried and straightened. Mackenzie gave me a pair of black leggings and a black turtleneck. I am wearing plain black shoes since I'm only attending my "classes"

***

I am now in my dance class and I'm actually doing quite well in my opinion, the dance teacher not so much.

I am in a large room with only mirrors, it has a huge chandelier and light hardwood floors. There is a little speaker playing the music that I have been practicing to for the past hour and a half.

He's a older man and takes dance extremely serious. He's holding a brown cane to help steady his balance when he walks. His has a head full of grey hair and stubble on his face. His wearing many different shades of pink and is currently glaring at me. His name is Mr. Lincoln and his judgement is pushing me to frustration

"Start from the begging and fix your feet." His says in a very harsh tone and I roll my eyes. I don't dance, I fight.

He replays the music and make his way to me and we position in the dance I've been learning since I've gotten here.

***

I returned back to my room with Elise and Mackenzie. Today has been really long and all I want is some hot fries, I'm sure they don't have any here. When I get back to my room I am immediately sat down and Mackenzie starts to curl my hair, I can't wait till this day is over.

She pins some of my hair back and leaves to front curls out. I love my hair like this, especially since I've died the back platinum blonde. I am turned around in my seat and Elise gets started on my makeup.

"Can we not go heavy on the makeup tonight? I want to be a little comfortable." I say in a tiresome tone.

"Of course your Majesty" Mackenzie says while going to get my dress out of the huge closet.

"Elise, Where are your parents? Do you live at the castle?" I say asking her in a curious tone.

"My sister and I do love here at the castle but our parent died while fighting a rouge. Our parents worked here at the castle. We were raised by the head chef in the castle and I love him dearly as if he's my biological dad." Elise finishes.

"Oh I'm so sorry, it must've been boring growing up here alone in the castle." I say.

"I wasn't alone, I have Mackenzie. We have each other silly." She says while giggling a little.

"Oh really, it's just Mackenzie doesn't talk much so I figured ..."

"No, she's a little closed off when it comes to meeting new people. Also you're the princess and future Queen so she's trying to remain in her place as your lady." Elise says as she focuses on lining my lips. I slightly laugh at her statement.

"She doesn't have to worry, I'm not a Princess. I'm a warrior." I finish with a smile.

________________________________________________

I literally have not updated in a long time and y'all dna rightfully complain. But I hope you enjoy this chapter and still sorry for the irregular updating. Just so you guys know, after the book is completed it's going to go through heavy editing. So please excuse some mistakes, I know it can be annoying. Thanks for reading my book and enjoy lovies 💗