Chapter 5

Amelia

We stood there for at least two more minutes just looking at each other. Queen Victoria cleared her throat, I finally got to thoroughly look at The Queen and King. They both had dark hair and brown eyes just like Prince Xavier. Xavier was still holding my chin and I didn't want him to let go, but he did.

He stepped away and stood next to his mother. "I have found my Mate, the search is over." Prince Xavier said. Everyone could hear because we had super hearing and could hear you if you just talked. I was still in shock, I didn't even want to see the expression on my Parents face or Macy. I just wanted to go home and brush this whole day off.

I was afraid that if I was to look at Prince Xavier again I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes away. I could tell everyone in the Pack was shocked. It was getting really awkaward with the long silence going on. "Okay, then I will escort you to where you'll be staying your majesties." Alpha Ryan said.

Prince Xavier stepped forward again and said "Actually I'm going with my mate, I'll have Oliver bring my bags to my room." Prince Xavier said in a deep voice. Oh god, I wasn't ready to hold a conversation with my mate. I can't even fathom that he's my mate yet, It's still registering.

Alpha Ryan turned to the Pack. "Everyone is dismissed and can go home." Everyone started walking away. I stayed where I was I had no idea where to go. Queen Victoria stepped in front of me, she smells like flowers. She wasn't smiling, she looked at me up and down as if she was analyzing me.

She finally smiled and she was so beautiful. I can see why she's adored by everyone. Also, I can see why she's so intimidating, I can feel so much power from her. I can't wait to be alone so I won't have to feel the air anymore. I bowed my head in front of her, she looked pleased. She turned towards the King and he stayed silent. He hasn't uttered a word at all, Queen Victoria went back to his side and looked at him. I could tell they were mind linking each other.

The Queen and King both nodded their heads and followed Alpha Ryan and Luna Kelly. I turn to watch them walk away. I look around and I don't see my family, they must've left to give me some space. I know Macy is probably freaking out. How can she freak out when I'm am about to freak out.

I'm currently turned away from Prince Xavier. His scent is still in the air and it's heavy. My throat is really dry, I need water. I can feel Prince Xavier directly behind me, I feel his body heat against my skin, I shiver involuntarily. I know we're alone, and that scares me so much. I feel his hot breath on my neck.

He grabs my waist and stuff his nose into my neck. My body feels like it's on fire. I take in a deep breath. His hand that's on my waist slowly turns me around to face him. Now I can see his face up close, his jaw is so sharp. I've never seen someone so beautiful.

"What's your name?" He said and his voice is so deep that every time he talks my spine shivers. I have to respond with this huge lump in my throat. "Amelia. Amelia Davis." I say confidently and I step away from his embrace. I finally look at what Prince Xavier is wearing. He's wearing an all black suit, his hair is in his face.

"In three days you will come back with me to the Palace." He said. He was serious, there was no humor in his face. I can't even deal with this right now, my life is about to change. I don't like change, it take me a while to get used to. I just can't handle all of this.

I want to protest because I'm not ready for all of this yet. I know I'm going have to say goodbye to Mom and Dad. I'm not ready to leave the pack and my students. I have to leave because a stupid man is a prince. Kat growled in my head, she obviously is already attached. She growled at that too.

I've been quiet for too long and I know he's waiting for my response. "Okay, I'll be ready to leave by then. Excuse me, I want to leave now." I said and turned on my heel. I've never walked so fast in my life. I know this is so rude but what else am I supposed to do? I was content with my life and now I have to leave it. Can't I react?

I don't really cry that much unless it means change. I cried when Macy told me she was pregnant because that's a huge change. However, now I'm leaving my family all behind. When I woke up this morning I though it would be a regular day. I finally reached my car and swung the door open.

I put the key in and left. I've been driving for five minutes and I pull over. I start crying, which is pissing me off at the same time. I wish someone would punch me. I wipe my face with my cold hands and my phone starts ringing. 

It's Macy and she most likely is calling so she could freak out. "Hey May" I answer with a sigh. "Oh my god Amy, do you realize that my best friend is the future Queen of All werewolves!" Macy screams into the phone. I move the phone away from my ear because she's way too loud.

"Wow May I've never heared you scream that loud." I said and laughed. "Has this registered in your brain Amy?" She asked. "Yes, it has. I started crying, tonight you have to promise to punch me for it."

I hate Goodbyes and I know I'm going to have to say it to my family.

___________________________________

I am not a fan of this Chapter. Maybe it's just me. :)