Chapter 13

Amelia

After I had saw my hair I was obsessed. I looked so different and I had totally forgot about my Royal entanglement. "I guess I am a Hair Superhero." Avery said while flipped her hair in a sassy way. I got up and immediately hugged her, she hugged me back.

"Make sure you take care of that hair." She said. I smiled at her knowing this will be the last time in a while that I'll see her. "I really love my hair, I needed this. Thank you Avery." She looked at me weirdly "Girl if you don't get up out my shop with your emotional ass." She said while starting to clean up her station. I threw my head back and laughed, I love that woman. I began to exit the shop, I decided not to change my outfit when I get home because it's hot.

I got into my car and began to drive, I didn't want to see Xavier yet. He had tried to kiss me last night and I had rejected him. I decided to put on some music to distract me from the time being. I was soon home and I knew my hair would shock Mom. One thing she never let me change my hair growing up. She adores Dad and I's black midnight hair. I let her control one thing because she didn't know I wasn't a good child growing up.

I park my car and grab my purse with me. I lock my car and unlock the door to the house. "Mom I'm home." I screamed at the top of my lungs. I walked quickly towards the living room and saw Mom and Dad with The King and Queen. Xavier was leaned on the wall. Mom looked at me and her jaw dropped, she looked horrid. "What did you do to your hair?" She got up quick and walked towards me.

She ran her finger through my hair and looked distraught. "Mom it's fine, I just changed it." I said while swatting her hands away. She still looked stunned, I looked towards Dad and he was watching mom loose her mind over my hair. I did not want to look at Xavier because of what happened last night. This was going to be a long lunch and I'll just have to fake smile through it.

I smile sweetly and turn my attention to the King and Queen. The Queen looked annoyed, I could tell because he eyebrows were slightly pointed down. The redness of her face did not help any better. I looked at the king and his face was still and you couldn't get any expression off of him. I had smiled more because I didn't want to make a bad impression.

Mom got herself together and rounded to face the King and Queen and smiled sweetly. "We are leaving earlier than expected. Tomorrow morning is when we leave. Prince Xavier will be her to retrieve you." The kings booming voice announced. He finally showed emotion and it was annoyance. As if this whole place annoyed him, he felt superior.

I've been told I can read people, but I can never read Xavier. "We must go now, there is much more important matters to attend to." The King said while starting to get up. It hasn't sunk in how I have to leave early but it makes me angry. I don't want to run to the training area. I decided to keep my anger down until they have left. I finally turned to face Xavier.

He had his usual stupid unreadable face and he was staring at me still leaning against the wall. He looked so good my breath hitched. Every time I looked into his eyes I could see the most beautiful homey ever. Mom quickly bowed and so did Dad. I snapped out of my daze and smiled and bowed respectfully. The King and Queen both began to exit our house with my following behind. Dad came to me and gave me a kiss on my head. "Talk to Ivan soon or I'm going to kill him." He said in his gruff voice.

"I will." I said. Dad left the living room and trailed his way upstairs. I turned my attention towards Xavier, I couldn't tell if he was angry or not. We stand there for about four minutes. He starts walking towards me and I turn on my heel and walk fast towards the front door. I walk out the door with him hot on my tail.

There is a forest behind our house so I start running towards it. "Amelia." Xavier said firmly with a hint of anger. I felt him push me against a tree, he had both my hands pinned above my head. His pretty honey eyes were filled with anger and I'm sure he could tell that I was angry too.

"What is wrong with you?" He yelled in my face. This only made me angrier "Me? What is wrong with you for following me and manhandling me?" I said also yelling in his face. We were so close, I could feel the warmth of his skin. "You did not acknowledge me. You acted as if I was just another piece of furniture." He said angrily.

His face got closer and I could smell his breath, he still looked very angry and so was I. His firm yet soft lips came crashing onto mine, it was as if my lips was his food. I soon felt his warm dominating tongue in my mouth. He dropped my hands and I wrapped them around his neck, I wanted more. No I needed more, I could feel the anger and frustration through this kiss. He grabbed some of my hair and yanked it while his tongue is down my throat.

His hands slowly moved down my body and I could feel everything. Every tiny touch sent more need and thirst in me. I can feel his anger start to fade away as we start to slow down. He lets go of my hair and he pulls away. I'm stunned in every way, he leans back in and gives me a peck. "Do not ignore me Amelia. I will be here tomorrow morning to pick you up. Don't make me force you because we both know you want to go." He says with the same still face.

____________________________________

Busy week and busy life but i can never forget Amelia.💗