Chapter 26

Amelia

I feel really sick, this motorcycle is extremely fast and I never planned on ever getting on one. Then again I never planned on getting on a plane, but Xavier must insist on killing me. He seems to be enjoying this, me not so much.

"When are we going to stop Xavier?" I yell at the top of my lungs while my arms tighten on his torso. I can feel him laughing at me and now more than ever all I wish is to punch him. He doesn't answer me and I put my head down to avoid and view of us moving.

I had been on this death trap for an hour and a half. That's extremely long and I haven't opened my eyes either.

I feel the motorcycle start to slow down and eventually it stops all together. With my head still down Xavier takes off his helmet, my arms are still tightly wrapped around him.

"Lia you can let go now, we're here." He says and I can hear the amusement in his tone, oh how it makes my blood boil. He takes his hand and force my arms from around him and I finally snap back.

I hurriedly get off of the bike and take off the helmet, "This would be the second time you've tried to kill me." I say while scolding him.

Xavier cockily gets of his bike and comes close to me he grabs my hand and pulls me closer. He laces our fingers and place his other hand on my back.

"I'm sorry Lia, will you forgive me?" He says with the most sparkle in his honey brown eyes. I look another way from them because they were consuming me.

"Fine." I say reluctantly and turn my head back towards him, he leans down to kiss me and in the last second I turn my head. I smile and he kisses my cheek.

"Stop trying to steal kisses Prince Charming," I move away from him and finally see where we are.

We're in the middle of the woods, so he did want to kill me. Like hell will I let him, I sweep my feet under his and he falls straight on his back. I then place my foot over his large chest to stop him from getting up, his cute homey eyes are close. A smile creeps onto his face and now I want to kick it.

I'm never this violent but he makes me feel things and they feel eccentric. His presence is like a drug and I don't care if I'm a addict. My mind tries to reject it but my body and heart is addicted, I'm done fighting it. I'm done resisting because it's tearing me apart.

I've been pushing kat back the past days now, honestly it's for the best. She can get a little wild, usually I have her under control but she's been excessive with Xavier around.

I smile at him involuntarily and take my foot off of him. "Lia I'd love to be at your will but tonight I'm in charge." He opens his eyes and the wind takes my breath away. Well the wind is my excuse but it's really those eyes and that charming grin. It finally register what he had said and my mind went blank.

He trips me and I fall on top of him, my hands holding myself up with his collarbone.

"What now Prince Charming? We're just going to lay on the ground" I say while scolding him.

"That wasn't my plan but I'm okay with this for now." He says in his deep raspy voice. I roll my eyes at him and try to get off of him to examine where we are.

He quickly pushes me back down and closer to him.

"I've been letting you freely roll your eyes but now every time you continue to do so I'll make them roll even further. Do you understand me ?" I could tell by the tone of his deep voice that he was serious. I've been shook too my core and I secretly loved every second of it.

"Amelia, Do you understand me?" He repeats after a long silence.

"Yes, Xavier." I say in a quiet voice, I could feel Kat screaming on the inside.