Chapter 32

Amelia

I was now back at the Palace, Xavier and I had a nice lunch. Thinking about tonights dinner is making me nervous, I really cannot fathom how quickly this is happening. I shoud've known because he is a fucking prince after all. We have a schedule of our relationship and he is just okay with it is what I don't understand. I am walking back to my room to get changed, our lunch lasted for almost two hours. Afterr we finished our "serious' talk we finished eating. I felt a little dizzy after out lunch so we went inside and laid down together. It was calming.

That is usually the time where I feel like it's just Xavier and I and not a schedule, lessons, and attacks. It is just us when I am laying in his arms. it's like I can breath again. Maybe the feeling has intensified because of our marks on each other. I know I feel stressed about a royal wedding, finishing the mating process but one thing I am not stressed about is him. Wether it's the marks or not I feel so many emotions about him. I cannot wait to smell him and cuddle him at night most of the times. Usually I stay up late at night just being in his embrace.

Whenever he is away on princely duties it makes me anxious, I feel like after the attacks that any time of the day I could loose him. I do not know what I would do without him. These pots three months we haven't spent much time with each other but that doesn't mean he didn't make the effort. He spent all his free time with me. I learned so much about this this Prince. I know I gave him the silly nickname of Prince Charming nut he has truly charmed my heart.

I know he hates eggs and his favorite color is blue, who hates eggs? That is so weird but even weird things about him makes me smile. He wears casual clothes on Saturdays and it is so weird to not see him in his princely suits. Overall he is a very handsome man. He wants to have a beard so bad but it doesn't work out for him. He loves peaches and his mother used to make peach cobbler when he was a young prince. He wished His Mother and Father were still in love. He wishes for his mother affection and is still torn that she is so distant. He takes his prince duties very seriously and he is the most attractive man I have ever laid my eyes on.

I know what I feel for him but I am even more scared to say it with my words because I nothing of what he feels for me.I stand in the middle of my closet and look for something to wear, I decided to go with casual until dinner time. I want to spend some time with Ivan< I see some really cute black jeans that are bootcut and then I see a really cute black sweater that usually hangs off one of my shoulders. I then grab some really cute white converse. I pick them up and walk out of my closet, I put on my clothes and go to my bathroom to brush my hair. The dye had faded out of my hair and I am back to my regular black hair. Xavier said he really likes it this way and I told him to fuck off because it's getting dyed soon again. however I think I am not going to dye it since there's a stupid royal wedding I am going to attend soon.

I look at myself in the mirror and decide I'm satisfied with the way I look right now so I leave out my room. I walk down the stair of Xavier and I's floor and soon reach the entrance area of the Palace. I see William walking towards the entrance and I call out his name.

"Hey William, will you please take me to My brother Ivan's room." I ask politely while walking down the last step f the stair well. "

"I sure will your highness." He says and I walk closer towards him.

"Follow me your highness." We walk in between the set of grand stair and turn left, there was another long hallway with room and I never noticed it. I always went right so I could go to my lessons. I never really explored the Palace because I was always with Xavier, at lessons, or eating. Willian walks ahead of me and we finally reach a room and we stop, "Here we are your highness. Just to remind you that dinner will start at 8:00. Mackenzie and Elise will be waiting for you in your room at 7:00." He finishes with a blank stare as always.

"Thank you William." I say and he walks away and I burst into Ivan's room. It was big but not as big as mine and it was very plain and boring. Nothing too flashy as the other rooms in the palace.

Ivan was lazily laying on the bed on his phone and he sees me, "So you've been staying ninths big ass palace and still been missing home. You're such a weirdo." He says while sitting up.

"Shut up, I am still allowed to miss home. What have you been doing since you got here?" I say to him sitting on the bed next to him.

"Nothing, just on my phone texting friends back home." He says

"You're so fucking boring, you didn't;'t try to explore the palace."

"No because I am not a little kid."

"Whatever, Are Mom and Dad in their room?" I ask.

"Yes, they're down the hall. Mom was kind of Jet lag so her and Dad took a nap." Ivan says.

"Did you at least miss me at all? I have so many questions Ivan and you need to answer them or I am going to punch you in your ugly ass face." I say and he rolls his eyes and puts his phone down.

"Ask the questions dork, I don't know how that prince put up with you." I roll my eyes at his statement.

"How have Mom and Dad really been since I left?" I ask him. "Well Mom was fine she just missed you a lot but Dad was extremely sad for two months and he was on edge and angry most of the time. He was in a better mood since he learned we were visiting you." Ivan says.

"Thats really good now tell me about Macy. How has she been?" I say in rush to know how she's been doing since the way we left things.

"Well she is definitely pregnant and apparently having twins. She seems happy and I only see her in like pack meetings and whatever. She asked me about you and I told her you were fine." I nod my head in respite, nothing will change how much I love her but she was unsupportive when I needed her the most so now we have to be apart.

"Amelia." Ivan says while snapping me out of my thoughts. "I brought us games from home that we can play."

I felt so happy that he was here, I felt at peace right now and in this moment.

_____________________________________________

Maybe I should do a triple update??? I woke up this morning feeling the urge to write and now I don't think I can stop. Enjoy lovies >>3