Chapter 31 : Lotte World or I can't loose you...

Echoes.... JYP's voice ...

"You can't loose this opportunity... "

"See how JB has changed since you came into his life.."

"His career just started ...will you take responsibility for what happens next..."

My......

My head....i feel like it's going to explode ...

Why can't ....can't I breath.....where....am i....

________________________________________________________________________

"JB!!! Jae Na-ssi...Jae Na is blocked...!!! She's blocked!!!!"

She started pulling me...telling me to follow her...

"Min-Noona? What are you talking about ?" Yugyeom asked instead of me...

"She...the French Revolution ...I was too scared ...so she was alone...." she was explaining but nothing was understandable ...

"Wait...Noona take a deep breath...calm down...and say something that we can understand" Mark asked for me...

"I was too scared of the haunted house...so I came out and came across Jae Na...she was running...she looked sad ...." Min Noona stopped a little to take her breath....

At that moment a group of employees were running in an other direction in panic...

Min started crying again louder...

"She was crying...she was so sad...she even said she wished she never came back to korea...that she missed being alone in Paris!!!"

"Oh my god! " Na Young shouted seeing an ambulance car driving fast in the park...

I don't think I was breathing the whole time...

My eyes were lost...as if I was discovering the world for the first time...

Yong Guk started running following the car...

"Ya!! Where is Jae Na?? Tell me WHERE IS MY COUSIN!" Na Young shouted...

"She said she was going on the French Revolution! I followed her but I was too scared to jump in...and the host said they were doing a technical control... she insisted...she said she wanted to go back to France ..she said she wanted to go back..." Min said before fainting...

My heart ...my heart...

They all started running toward the roller coaster ...

And I was... I was paralyzed ...

My heart...my heart...

I couldn't feel it...whether I was dead or alive...i couldn't tell...

I couldn't tell if this was a nightmare or reality ....

And before I knew I was on the floor...

"Ya!! JB !Pull yourself together!!" Yong Guk said...

He came back....

"Do you want an other punch? Get up let's go now !" He said then took my hand to get up...

He started running back again....

One step after the other...i started walking...and running...

What did I do.....?

Jae Bum what did you do....?

When I arrive at the attraction ...the place was crowded with staff and rescuers.

I looked around looking for her...