Chapter 18 : I love you...

I opened my eyes...my body was a bit numb.

I was lying on my bed for few minutes...i didn't feel like getting up at all...

"When i got to her she was smelling chemical products..."

My head hurt so much...

My phone started vibrating... It was Mark...

I just looked at the screen ....till it went off.

I turned around in my bed....she was lying beside me..

After a long night and a chaotic ending I wondered how she was feeling.

"The guy we thought was a pervert was actually trying to clean her skin..."

My head! those words kept coming to my ears.

BYG oppa... I feel so much anger towards him...

Thinking about him made me get up, I couldn't stay cool.

I went to the bathroom...

I looked at myself in the mirror...I somehow became uncomfortable with my image...

I took a cold shower to get my sense back.

I was done when I heard Jae Na unni on the phone...

"I need to see you! I think we have to talk seriously about what happened yesterday." She said.

"Is it okay if I come to your place?" She asked.

Don't tell me she is going to BYG oppa's appartement... I don't think it's a good idea.

I came out of the bathroom... and the scene in front of me left me speechless...

She was brightly smiling....After crying all night, she was smiling as beautifully as ever.

"Unni?  Are you alright? " I asked worried.

"Na Young-a! Yes did you sleep well?  " she asked me and went to the bathroom.

"Yes but where are you going?" I kept talking as she was taking a shower.

"I have some stuff to do. I won't come late tonight, let's eat together,  just the two of us! You have a lot to tell me...." She smirked.

Either she is very strong minded...or in complete Denial...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jae Bum-i ...Jae Bum-i ..." I called him but he wouldn't wake up.

"Young Jae -a ? Didn't you say he woke you up? " I asked his room partner.

"Yes Mark -Hyung he did even if he looked tired he still did!" Youngjae answered while taking his breakfast.

"Okay guys we are leaving for our TV shoot!" JR said putting on his shoes.

Jackson and JR had an other shoot for sebakwi. We had nothing for the day. I would say we were lucky to rest after this amazing and tiring night.

"Where are you going?" Jr asked when Jackson was walking towards JB's room.

"Wait a minute" he said then listen at the door.

"He is on the phone so I guess it's okay!" He said then left with JR.

He wasn't looking good yesterday... We all suddenly left but no one asked why.

I took my phone and decided to call my sweet fearless genius...