Chapter 11 : You can't have her...

"She is sleeping right now.." it was a guys voice. .. well it was Bang Yong Guk's voice...

My smile disappeared making everyone wonder. ..

"What's going on " JR asked me...

Na Young took the phone from me since I didn't have the strength to answer. .

"Hello! ...BYG oppa ??....how come you have her phone....sleeping....soaked...at your PLACE! ...."

She became nervous obviously just like I was..

She hung up...

"I don't think we can eat together today..." she said.

"Why ?"JR asked disappointed. ..

"Hmm she is at Bang Yong Guk's house..." she then added with a sad tone.

"The guy has the same name like BAP leader. Is he her boyfriend" Youngjae asked.

"It's not her boyfriend and it's really BAP's leader..." she said.

"Really she knows him!! Wooow Hyung you should be jealous.  He could steal her from you " Bam Bam said looking at JR.

Why do I feel like my best friend is becoming a rival.

"Why can't she come? " JR asked Na Young.

"Because it's pouring outside" she explained.

Seeing everyone disappointed no one talked for a while.

"Let's just go and eat then!" I said upset then leaved the room.

I took my phone out then started texting her...

But Bang Yong Guk's voice kept coming to my ears...

"OK where should we go?" I heard Young Jae who was also coming out...

"If it's okay with you I know a place near Han river park..." Na Young asked..

"OK you choose! you pay! " Mark smirked.

"Huh?" She sais confused. . Everyone laughed again but I just couldn't...

How can she be sleeping at that guy's appartement...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Korean restaurant near Han river park...

We arrived at the restaurant I recommended. The weather became clear again putting everyone in a good mood.

We asked for a private space and all sat together, Mark was next to me...i fell uneasy. Being with them was weird and amazing at the same time...

"I have never seen this place before?"JR said looking around.

"Ya how do you know this place Na Young-ssi?" Mark turned to me. We were now face to face and my eye kept avoiding his gaze.

"Hum I often come here with...? " I said ... then stopped..

I use to come to this restaurant all the time with BYG oppa... it's like our restaurant.

"What? with you boyfriend? " Mark then asked curious.

"No no no not at all, I don't have a boyfriend! " I said in panic.

"Wow it's ok, you have the right to have one,  you know...but none is better.." Mark smirked.

I guess I became as red as a tomato at that moment..

"Mark Hyung don't tease her like that!"  Yugyeom said giving me the menu...