Chapter 8 : Is this what you want ...part 2

"Hyung how was your date?" Young Jae asked me while I was coming in.

"Huh how do you know?" I asked surprised.

"Mark-Hyung told us you were seeing Hyorin tonight. So don't worry... We understand you couldn't cancel it for us." Jackson said " This is Hyorin! You were going to get in trouble!"

" Guys thanks for understanding" I said with a huge smile.. my heart felt a little lighter now.

" Where is JR is he okay? "I asked not seeing him and Mark-Hyung.

"They went out for a while....without me!!" Jackson said feeling jealous.

"Mark never goes for a walk without me!!" He said disappointed.

I jumped on the couch were he was sitting and said "don't worry I am here darling if you want!"

"Eeeeeewwww JB -hyung! What's wrong with you!" Bam bam shouted. .

We all started laughing...

"This date must have ended really well huh? Huh huh?" Yugyeom started teasing.

"To tell you the truth. ..not really..." I said then smiled a bit. " But I am so happy you guys are not mad at me that's why."

Yugyeom went to the kitchen and came back with and apple...

"Hyung I am sorry for yesterday..." he said then gave me the apple.

"What are you doing??" I said seriously.

"Huh" he said surprised.

Then I hugged him saying that I was sorry...

"Ooh so cute" Jackson said...

"Oh hyung I have a question?" Jackson added "Why does my track suit smell like a girl?"

"Huh? How.. I mean ... where. .." I hesitated...

"I found it in your room" he said then showed me the bag, took it out and started smelling it.

"Oh oh Jackson please don't do that" I said then took it from him...

He remained still then asked.." hmm hyung are you going to explain what just happened?"

"Jackson-a I am sorry can you please leave this to me... I'll get you an other one.. A better one."

"Please...?" I insisted...

His serious gaze suddenly change and he started laughing with his special high pitched laugh..

"I am getting new clothes! " he said making everything laugh all at once.

I was so happy now and so sad at the same time...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Na Young-a please let me go and explain what's going on" I said to her.

She hugged me so tight when I came back home that I just couldn't breath.

" I ... I ... I can't believe it! They actually choosed me!!!!" She said...

"Who choosed you . Please explain yourself girl!" I asked..

"I was choosed for an internship at...... JYP entertainment!!!" She screamed.

"What!! What ? Are you serious?" I asked excited..

We started jumping everywhere in the room...

"This is huge Na Young-a!!!!" I said then hugged her...

"I'll be working with the music production team! " she said. "I'll be visiting tomorrow and you have to come with me!"