Season 2 Chapter 26 : Changes...

"Park Jin Young-ssi ... I won't be able to help you without being discovered you know..."

"Halmonie you know I am thankful right. I just want to protect my kids and my new trainee" JYP said.

"I also want to protect Jae Na ...she is like a granddaughter to me ... Anyway try to handle things better because I won't do it anymore."

"Understood. I am sorry for bothering you with this video problem." JYP said while bowing.

The grandma approached and hugged him.

"Oh and don't forget to tell the new guards to let Ni Ma access the training room."

"Yes of course but it seems she hasn't been training for the past 3 weeks. " JYP said while walking the grandma to the door of his office.

"What are you talking about? Just yesterday she told me she was going to train."

"Oh well maybe she trains somewhere else it would be pitiful for me...when are you letting her get in the company... I think she is old enough ...after all she will become the ..."JYP said impatiently but stopped.

The grandma looked sad...

"You helped me build this company I don't understand why you are still keeping it from her.." JYP tried to convince her.

"She said...she wants to succeed on her own...I am just granting her wish..."

________________________________________________________________________

"Korea!!!!! We are finally back!!!! " Yugyeom shouted with his opened arms.

"I can't believe we actually stayed 3weeks... Jackson said while going into Yugyeom's arms.

"Ya Hyung, I wasn't opening my arms for you!!! " Yugyeom told Jackson . He couldn't help but laugh...

I was also happy to be back home... Our few days promotion turned into a mini concert tour and a lot of TV show appearance .

Each day was amazing and agonizing at the same time...

"Hyung can we get our phones back now?" I ask impatient.

"Jae Bum-a let's get to the company first and see what they decided for the band!" Our manager replied.

But.... I wasn't going to wait to see her...

I wanted to hear her voice , I wanted to see her face...

3 long weeks without knowing if she was okay.

That video kept coming to my mind...

"Mark -Hyung! " I called .

He was walking next to Suzy...those two sticked together the whole time...

I was kind of worried for... well you know who...

"Oh Jae Bum-a!!! We are finally back..."he said and jumped on my back.

"Hyung ...". I started whispering...

"Let's go shopping!" I said.

"What?? Now? Is that all you are thinking of? Not even thinking of Ja..." he said ... I stopped him by putting my hand on his mouth.

He was speaking loud and everyone started looking.

"Yes Hyung , that's what I am talking about, shopping." I said out loud and looked at him with big round eyes.

"Oooh SHOPPING! " he said understanding my intentions.

"Hyung can we go for sneaker please it's been a long time. and I need to breath some Seoul fresh air!" Mark told our manager.