Chapter 1: A cute monster

In the plane...

Wouuuuuuhou !! This is destiny . I am smiling up to my ears right now ... I am in first class, I was upgraded by the Asiana airline agent. He though i was cute with my tanned skin^^! I was so embarrassed that he could even see me blush. My parents are still in economic class, they don't really care as long as they are together.

I am sitting next to the window getting ready for an 11 hours journey, but hey i am in first classe!!

"Bonjour! " I heard while looking through the window, making me turn around. A tall guy with very dark hair was standing next to the seat beside me.

"Bonjour" I replied with a little smile.

"Votre place est ici? "( is this your seat? ) I asked in french.

He looked at me completely embarrassed and lost. " oh what to do? I didn't understand a word she said" he said to himself in Korean.

I understood the situation and said again " is this your seat?" in Korean. I couldn't help but smile like crazy. He wanted to brag with little french but ended up strapped.

He looked at me in shock. " you speak Korean? " he said with surprise.

"Of course I am Korean you know" I said, like it was so obvious. I kept smiling.

"oh really?" he said as if he didn't belive me. "oh wow ... Yes this is my seat, i'll be seating next to you for the next 11 hours if you don't mind?" he answered with a bright smile.

For some reason I felt so happy, this flight was definitely going to be awesome.

I watched him put his black HBA bag in the container. Actually he was all dressed up in HBA clothes, all in black and white . Those clothes were so tight I could completely imagine his figure. Tall, slim but muscular. Is this guy a model??

He sat down next to me. " if it bothers you seating next to a man I can ask to change " he said a bit worried.

"Well that would be better I think" I answered with a serious tone.

He paused for a second "oh I am...." he started, but then i interrupted him before he could speak further.

" I am kidding, I am totally fine " I said while smiling.

But... He didn't respond to my smile.. He had a very cold look while looking right into my eyes. I stopped, feeling embarrassed.

"Well I don't think I'll be comfortable sitting next to you" he said while raising his hand making a sign for a stewart to come.

I was so so embarrassed and confused i couldn't even apologise. I must have talked down on him. He is maybe older and by saying that i probably disrespected him. In Korea you just can't speak comfortably with anyone just like that , it could be taking for disrespect.

The stewart came to him. The korean guy whispered something to his ear and then he left. "oh my gosh what did I do? I just ruined this trip" I thought to myself.

He was still in his cold look mode. He didn't even glanced at me. He was just looking straight. Then someone came to me. A woman this time.

" Ma'am could you please come out from this first class section ? " she said. " I believe it wasn't originally your appointed seat".

I stood up in rage, everything was just fine we were smiling to each other,even if it was just for a few minutes.

"ya!!!" I said out loud making some people turn to me. " I was just joking , how can you make me get out from here? Who are you. What power do you have here ?? huh?" what I said was even more stupid. But I was trying to defend myself.