Chapter 22 : Our secrets... ( part 1).

"Hello...Jae Bum-a..." she started crying on the phone.

"Don't cry... tell me what is going on..." I told her with a reassuring voice.

"I...I did a mistake... I... I am so sorry...I probably ruined everything..." she tried to explain.

" it's okay , we all do mistakes, just calm down and explain. "

" I took a video of you...and Jae Na-ssi...hugging on your bed last time..."

They was a moment of silence.

"So you saw us..."

I couldn't think properly... how did she come in...at what moment...why did she hide.

So many questions...

"I am sorry Noona...I wanted to tell you first... I am so sorry you saw that..." I said.

"JB stop it! That's not the problem...!" She shouted surprising me...

" I lost my phone...With the video in it...I lost it in Korea before leaving...If someone founds it..."

I was listening but ... It was like I couldn't understand her...

"If someone founds it and publish the video...It's the end of you! And probably of got7! .... I am sorry JB..." she started crying again..

"Can we see Jae Na's face on the video...? "

"What? " she asked surprised.

"Do we see her face or not? " I shouted.

"I..... Idon't know....I can't remember....yes I think..." she said in panic.

"Where did you lose the phone...? " I asked.

"I must have lost it between your dorm and the airport... I couldn't found it when Iwas at the check in counter..." she said with a broken voice.

"Okay I understand... focus on your fan meetings now. Talk to you later. .."

I hang up...

As if we did not have enough problems...things could get worse...

Was she fired because of that video...

I wanted to see her so bad...but we really had to stay in tonight...

I texted her...

To : Cute monster

"I am sorry to hear that... Gosh! I wish I could come and see you...

Are you okay?

Or should I just come anyway..."

She worked so hard in just a week...

It's all my fault...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Na Young!"

He was standing in front of me hugging someone else so tightly and sincerely...

The girl stepped back from him...