Chapter 23 : Our secrets... (part 2).

"So is it fun hiring then firing people like that?"

The guy heard me but still gave me his back.

Even without seeing his face I could totally guess his expression.

"Oh Jae Bum-ssi...hmm  BYG Oppa was just giving me a ride...I am a bit late." Na Young said for us not to cause a ruckus.

"Hi Na Young-ssi. " I tried to smile.

Without a word,  Yong Guk walked to his car.

"Why did you fire Jae Na? " I asked again.

My patience and politeness were melting really fast.

"What? Oppa what is he talking about?" Na Young asked.

It seemed she wasn't aware of the situation.

"It's okay, I am taking care of everything..." he said then immediately jumped in the car.

"Woaa that was brief! " Jackson said looking relieved, as if something bad could have happened.

"What are you guys talking about....Ya!!! Bang Yong Guk? What did you do this time? huh?" Na Young noona started shouting, but he drove away without even looking at her.

The guy can be a real coward as i see it, and really brave at the same time...

"Jae Bum-sii...what is going on...i need to go back to Unni" She said while walking back.

I grabbed her arm..."Na Young noona..." i said a bit timid.

"Can i be the one that comforts her...please...i know you are family,  but she is really important to me, i wished she would rely a bit more on me." i asked her.

She started smilling...

"That silly Unni has always been lucky even in despare!...okay...i'll trust you...i'll take care of Yong Guk let's go then before i get definitely fired too" she said and walked in the building.

"That noona is really something, She has a strong character, i kind of understand why Mark hyung fell for her" Jackson said following her.

He was right, it's fortunate Jae Na has a cousin like that by her side. Jae Na is the complete opposite of her. So fragile, it feels like she could break at anytime.

I looked at my phone.

"Oh what is this? "

From :  Cute Monster

" Good morning. 

I hope you had enough sleep before your next schedule.

Look, i am very thankful but i can't accept this.

I am sorry. Have a good day . Fighting!."

"When did she send this?" i was a bit confused, i didn't really understand what she meant by " i can't accept this".

I followed Na Young and Jackson up to the studio.

When we arrived, everyone was talking, only Jr was standing by the door.

His face looked super exited, he didn't even notice me glaring at him.

I took a sit.

"Where is Mark? " Na Young asked not seeing him.

"Oh...Well...He got a little injured yesterday." i told her trying to look calm.

"OH how bad? I knew he was doing to much martial art trekkin. This had to happen." she walked back to the door.