Chapter 16 : Let's party... part 3.

The guests were arriving one by one.

We were waiting for at least 80 people.

B2st, BTS,  B1A4, Infinite, already arrived. None of the girls group showed up yet.

I was at the main door waiting anxiously while Na Young was playing the hostess.

I was still waiting for a call from a sneaker shop JB introduced me.

This was my last hope, or else I would be fired.

I was looking at my phone when 4Minutes and Fiestar arrived.

They all looked so beautiful and slim and talented. Greeting them one by one slowly made me loose confidence.

"So it's true, you really look alike!" Hyuna said first thing seeing me.

"Hello! Welcome to Daehyun's pool birthday party." I said and bowed down to my knees.

She also bowed down.

"I can understand why JB is hesitating between you and Hyorin.  You look exactly like her but hundred times better!" She said them entered the house!

It was so kind of her saying it at that very moment.  My heart was beating really fast and I started blushing and...sweating! And... how does she even know about my relationship with JB.

"Why are you so red!" I turned to see the team manager!

Oh no! I thought to myself. 

"Hi! Welcome to...!"  I was talking and he stopped me.

"This house is like a dream castle! " he was looking around amazed.

I started smiling slowly.

"Did you go over budget!  I should talk to the owner..." he said with a panic look.

"Don't worry everything is settled.  And the budget...I think I used only sixty percent of it. Please just go and enjoy yourself! " I said while showing him the way to enter.

He looked at me suspiciously and went in the house without a word.

"Wooo this was close....I may have a heart attack before this ends."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Woooaaa did you really use my fragrance! " I asked Jackson!

We were all dressed up. Our hair cut was perfect. It felt like going to an official ceremony.

But this guy was smelling exactly like me.

"Mark-hyung!  Don't be greedy huh. Just let me smell like you for tonight! " he said begging me with a baby face.

"Aaai stop doing does aegyos really!" ...Because I can resist them!

"Why why?" I asked him.

We were in the van sitting next to each other.

He came close to me and whispered.

"I need to find a girl tonight. I am not letting you guys date by yourself!" He said with a seriously look.

"Who said I was dating? " I said out loud.

He put his finger on my lips to make me stop speaking.

"Jr, Jae Bum-hyung and you are totally dating!" He said whispering again.

"Jr and I are not. Jackson." I said seriously.

" yeah right!" He said in English.

"You guys are dating....In your hearts!... so it's the same thing! I also want to date....In my heart! " he said then put his hand on his chest!