Chapter 39 : Promises the heart can't keep... Part1...

Park Jin Young...

"I feel so cold..."

I have been walking and walking around this huge mansion...

I could have never imagine this hard working, humble girl to be living in this huge place...

Even when I new she was an heiress, I could imagine her living in so much luxury...

The only thing that kept attracting me to her was her similarity to Jae Na- Noona, but also her talent and passion for dancing...

I was just like her ...

I could see me in her...

As I was waiting in from of the gate, the light of the porch went on...

I quickly dodge to hide myself , even if I had no real reason to...

Was it Ni Ma?... I was waiting for a sign...

Waiting to see if she was okay....

"No need to hide young man..."

A woman's voice echoed in the alley...

She was obviously talking to me, so with a big embarrassment I came out of my hideout ...

Ni Ma's halmonie was standing there with an umbrella ...

She was looking at me with a serious look...

I quickly bowed and introduced myself...

"Annyeonghassimikka?? My name is Park Jin Young..."

"I know you... we met already at the studio..." she said then opened the gate ...

"Come in..."

My intention wasn't to get in , but have a glimpse at Ni Ma's condition.

"Hurry up ..." she said still holding the umbrella though it wasn't raining and it was night...

Before I could even finish thinking...

The rain started pouring again...

I quickly ran to the woman and hide ...

We walked to the house...

"I am sorry for the intrusion" I said again while inside...

"You have been outside, waiting for around 2hours... are you not supposed to be at the dorm...?" She said with her cold look...

"Oh... yes, I was just concerned about Ni Ma-ssi..." I started explaining ...

"You were concerned .. but cowardly called someone else to take care of her..."

Her words punched me right in the face ...

I couldn't talk, and couldn't control my face's expression...

"Yes... I know everything ... and when I say everything , I mean even that kiss you stole from her.."

My jaw dropped ...

"Follow me .." she added then started walking ...

I scratched my neck and followed .

She made me seat at a dinning table and left...

As I was waiting , I was looking around...

The walls were full of pictures of Ni Ma, her grandmother, but also of her parents that I was seeing for the first time...

Ni Ma was just as beautiful as her mother...

They both had that bewitching presence that just make you want to look at her non stop...