Chapter 6 : I am his girlfriend...

BAP's leader was standing next to her and looking at her with so much tenderness... I watched them for several minutes till they walked away.

Something was going on between them...

I felt numb and decided to go back to the dorm.

My heart was weak . I couldn't explain my feelings.

My phone started ringing.

"JB where are you?" My manager asked....

"Hyung!!!" I just said...then a tear came down on my face...

At the dorm...

"Ya JB get some sleep now we will talk about this tomorrow. " my manager said after bringing me back.

I slowly walked in the apartment thinking eveyone was asleep. But they were all gathered in the living room.

"You guys are not sleeping?" I asked with a smile to hide my state.

"Hyung we need to talk? " JR said seriously. "We need to talk about your behaviour this days.."

"What's wrong with my behaviour? " I asked a bit upset.

"Hyung calme down it's just that we think something is bothering you and you are not talking about it" Yugyeom said.

I wasn't ready to tell them... that I was foolishly played by a girl I only met few days ago.

"There is nothing bothering me.  You guys just do your jobs properly"  i said with an aggressive tone!

"Hyung don't talk like that ! Yugyeom has done nothing wrong , we are all also very tired you know" jackson said.

"Well if you are tired , sleep! Why gather and say stupid things about me" I said harshly then went to my room and banged the door.

My anger wasn't going down and the kids were the ones going to endure it...

I laid on my bed and took my phone... the vision about them was still in my mind... For someone who was sick she looked perfectly fine to me... making me worry for nothing.

I started searching for random phone numbers and Hyorin's number caught my attention. I decided to text her.

To : Hyorin

"Noona how are you?

  I know you have been busy promoting but

  how about that diner i promised for tomorrow

  night..

  You choose where? Okay?"

She replied immediately after..

"What's going on Jae Bum-a?

  When i texted, you ignored me.

  Now what is with the rush?"

"Sorry i have been busy working

  on our come back...That's all.

  I really want to have that diner with you.

  Wasn't it what you wanted? " i said as an excuse..

"Tomorrow 8 pm at Beale St. " she replied coldly...

After a moment i thought maybe this was a mistake... but well i also have the right to have fun...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jae Na and Na Young's room...